Having signed young playmakers in the form of Eden Hazard and Marko Marin, Roberto Di Matteo still has to decide on the most important signing of the summer for Chelsea i.e. to find a striker. Although one may argue that Chelsea will work fine with the likes of Torres, Sturridge and Lukaku, still for now, none seems capable of replacing Drogba any sooner. As the competition in the league gets tougher, here is why the blues must sign a striker.
- Come and Get me Plea? “Extraordinary” $20million Star Wanted by the Reds Claims It would be “Special” to Play for Liverpool
- Contact was Made – Man Utd Ready to Finally Agree €55million Star Signing
- €29milion Star Wants Over €6million-a-year to Sign with Spurs
- Not Keane – Liverpool Set to Move in to Agree $27million Star Signing
- Mourinho Keen – Man Utd Want $31million Star Signing
- Terms Agreed – How Chelsea will Line up with £52million Star
- Klopp Ready to Get €35m-€40m Star Signing Done for Liverpool