- 4-2-3-1: Duo Return in Jose’s Potential Man Utd XI vs Stoke
- Liverpool Have Moved in to Agree $173,000-a-week Star Signing – He Wants Anfield Move
- Mourinho Wants Man Utd to Agree €81million Signing – Not Antoine
- Terms Agreed – How Man Utd will Line up with Versatile Playmaker
- Not One or Two – Man Utd Look to Sign €260million Worth Trio
- 4-3-3: Klopp Must Field this Liverpool XI to Rip Swansea Apart
- Spurs Plan $18.5million Star Signing to Replace $123,000-a-week Man
Category Archives: Transfers
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is looking to strengthen his squad in the winter transfer window and push for the Premier League title.
Manchester United have been linked with more than a few quality playmakers and now a new name is in the limelight now in the form of Inter Milan star Ivan Perisic.
Tottenham have the best defense in the Premier League and United have had problems at the back this season. Therefore, the Sun probably thought that it would make perfect sense to report that the Red Devils want not one but … Continue reading
Tottenham have been interested in signing Portuguese international and Galatasaray attacker Bruma for some time now.
The transfer saga surrounding Victor Lindelof is taking new twists almost every single day. The latest rumors will surely confuse everyone.
It seems that Arsenal are focused on agreeing new deals with their current stars more than signing new players in the winter transfer window.
Manchester United want to sign a top quality central defender this month and it seems that their focus is now shifting from Victor Lindelof to Kostas Manolas.
Liverpool are interested in signing a new striker and Benfica star Raul Jimenez has been in the limelight.
Tottenham had the best defense in the Premier League last season (along-with Manchester United). This season, they have the best defensive record so far. After 20 league games, Spurs have only conceded 14 goals, one fewer than league leaders Chelsea.
Tottenham needed to sign a cover striker for Harry Kane last summer and they did so by luring Vincent Janssen from Eredivisie side AZ Alkmaar.