- Image – Chelsea Superstar with the Coveted Prize
- Not Belotti/Griezmann – Jose Pushing to Sign £85m Star Who’s Interested in Man Utd Move
- Not Durmisi – Klopp Determined to Agree $19.2million Versatile Player Signing for Liverpool
- Liverpool Were Favorites – Arsenal Now Ready to Pay Asking Price & Sign Playmaker
- Cahill Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Southampton
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $108million Star Signing
- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
Category Archives: Transfers
Arsenal are reportedly ready to offer Benzema a big money deal as per reports going on in the media but the latest update suggests that the Gunners face heavy competition for his signature.
Manchester United are seriously looking to reinforce their attacking department this summer and are linked with a few top quality stars.
In the absence of star playmaker Sadio Mane, Liverpool have not been as tormenting as they normally are in his presence.
Arsenal need to sign a top class goalscorer and may have to hire the services of top playmakers as well to reinforce their squad in the summer transfer window.
Manchester United are interested in bolstering their attacking department and more than a few quality players are linked with the Old Trafford club.
Manchester United were able to keep their top four hopes alive by beating league leaders Chelsea in the Premier League yesterday.
Arsenal have to break the bank and change their pay structure to sign world class players in the summer transfer window or else, they will not progress next season.
Tottenham have been chasing the signature of Everton star Ross Barkley for quite some time but now reports suggest that even Manchester United are looking to hire his services.
Liverpool have more than a few versatile midfielders in their squad such as the likes of Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana, Emre Can and Georginio Wijnaldum.
After spending heavy cash last summer, United should have challenged for the title this season but their campaign has been quite average.