- Arsenal Offer £14million-a-year to Secure Deal with Playmaker
- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
Category Archives: Transfers
Jurgen Klopp’s men defeated Boro 3-0 at Anfield to book their place in the UEFA Champions League.
Jose Mourinho hired the services of Zlatan Ibrahimovic on a free transfer from Paris Saint-Germain last summer and the retired Swedish international proved to be the best goalscorer for them.
Liverpool completed their main objective of qualifying for the next season’s Champions League after they finished 4th in the league by beating Boro yesterday.
Arsenal failed to finish in the top four for the first time under the management of Arsene Wenger and now, they will be playing Europa League next season.
Jose Mourinho watched former side Chelsea lift the title yesterday after winning their 30th PL game of the season. On the other hand, his Man United team finished 6th.
The Gunners will end up playing Europa League next season for the first time under Wenger if Liverpool are able to beat Middlesbrough today.
Manchester United goalie David De Gea may finally leave the club in the summer transfer window if reports are anything to go by.
Liverpool have been linked with numerous attackers and as per recent reports, Leicester City’s Demarai Gray is in the lime light as well.
Jose Mourinho’s men will face Palace in the final game of their PL campaign knowing that no matter what happens, they will finish 6th in the table. Therefore, Mourinho’s focus is on the Europa League final.
Liverpool need quality signings to improve the depth of every key department in the summer transfer window.