- Image – Chelsea Superstar with the Coveted Prize
- Not Belotti/Griezmann – Jose Pushing to Sign £85m Star Who’s Interested in Man Utd Move
- Not Durmisi – Klopp Determined to Agree $19.2million Versatile Player Signing for Liverpool
- Liverpool Were Favorites – Arsenal Now Ready to Pay Asking Price & Sign Playmaker
- Cahill Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Southampton
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $108million Star Signing
- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
Category Archives: Transfers
Manchester United fought hard and qualified for the semi final of the Europa League by beating Anderlecht in the midweek contest. The Red Devils will collide against Spanish side Celta Vigo in the last four.
Manchester United are already targeting top players to improve their squad in the summer transfer window and Paris Saint-Germain star Serge Aurier has been in the limelight.
Liverpool seriously want to improve the quality and depth of their team and as far as the attack is concerned, they seem keen on signing Real Madrid star Marco Asensio.
Chelsea and Arsenal are ready to reinforce their attacking midfield by signing a top quality playmaker in the form of Ivan Perisic.
Manchester United signed a top quality center half last summer in the form of Eric Bailly.
Chelsea ended Tottenham’s title chase last season and the North Londoners are ready to topple the Blues this time around and win the ultimate prize. After last weekend’s results, Spurs are only four points behind Conte’s men.
Liverpool are the top scorers in the Premier League at the moment but defensively, they have been very shaky and have already conceded 40 goals in 32 games..
Due to Simin Mignolet’s inconsistent form last season, Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp, opted to sign a new goal keeper in the form of Loris Karius.
After heavy expenditure on new signings last summer, Manchester United should have really fought for the title, however, they are just fighting to finish in the top four.
James Milner has performed brilliantly in the left back position but the retired England international must be moved back into the midfield, which is his natural position.