- Liverpool Have an Edge to Agree $31million Star Signing
- Agreement Reached – How Chelsea will Line up with €222million Star
- Liverpool have Approached Club to Agree $81million Samba Star Signing
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $65million Star Signing – Not Griezmann
- Tottenham Ready to Agree $25million Europa League Star Signing
- Not Turan – Versatile $37million Star Dreams of Signing for Arsenal – Cazorla’s Replacement
- Liverpool Have to Agree $175,000-a-week Star Signing – He’d Like to Join Klopp
Category Archives: Transfers
Liverpool desperately need to add more quality and depth to their team if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season under the management of Jurgen Klopp.
Arsenal have been chasing Turkish international Arda Turan for a long time and once again he is linked with a move to the Emirates.
Manchester United splashed heavy cash to reinforce their squad last summer and it seems that they are ready to spend heavily again to sign new stars this summer.
Come and Get me Plea? “Extraordinary” $20million Star Wanted by the Reds Claims It would be “Special” to Play for Liverpool
Liverpool clearly made a mistake by selling the likes of Balotelli and Benteke. The duo are performing well after moving on and the strikers at Anfield have mostly been useless.
Chelsea have been brilliant this season and must hold on to their key players in the summer transfer window. One important player, who is currently in the transfer rumors is Brazilian star Willian.
Tottenham Hotspur have agreed new deals with most of their key players but Toby Alderweireld has not put pen to paper as yet.
Liverpool signed a new goalie in the form of Loris Karius last summer. Moreover, Jurgen Klopp also added two central defenders like Ragnar Klavan and Joel Matip to strengthen his back line in the same transfer window.
Tottenham Hotspur must secure a new deal with Toby Alderweireld or it will not be shocking if a rival club signs him this summer.
Liverpool’s attacking players have been brilliant this season but the Reds need more depth in the department. The Merseysiders did suffer when Sadio Mane left for the African Cup of Nations in Janaury.
If reports in the media are anything to go by then Liverpool have moved in and inquired about two left backs, which confirms that Jurgen Klopp seriously wants a new fullback to strengthen his back line.