- Man Utd Favorites to Agree Star Signing – €83million Move in Pipeline
- Duo Set to be Fit for Arsenal to Face Liverpool
- Not Gotze – Liverpool Can Finally Agree $25million Star Signing
- Man Utd Can Get £38million Star Signing Done – Mourinho Loves Him
- Terms Done – Chelsea Have Agreed Key Deal
- Boost – Star Liverpool Duo Expected to be Fit to Face Leicester
- $21million Versatile Star Ready to Agree Man Utd Move
Category Archives: Transfers
Chelsea have been heavily interested in signing Spanish international and Real Madrid star Alvaro Morata for quite some time.
Manchester United were heavily linked with more than a few quality players in the winter transfer window but ended up signing no one.
The winter transfer window closed few days back and the reports in the media are already talking about the moves that could happen in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool needed to reinforce their attack in the absence of Sadio Mane and the latest reports suggest that they did try to sign a quality playmaker last month.
All eyes will be on Anfield tonight as Liverpool collide against Chelsea in a blockbuster Premier League contest. However, the supporters of both the teams will also have one eye on the transfer deadline.
Chelsea have been pretty much inactive in the winter window but they are prepared to seal two new signings before the transfer deadline tonight.
Last summer, Arsenal signed a top class defender in the form of Shkodran Mustafi and the German international has been fantastic for the Gunners this season.
Manchester United have been looking to sign Benfica right back Nelson Semedo in the winter transfer window but the latest reports suggest that the Portuguese international will not be joining this month.
Liverpool desperately need to strengthen their squad this month but they have focused more on signing new deals with their current crop of players.
Last summer, Jurgen Klopp perhaps thought that Liverpool have an overcrowded strike-force. So, he let go the likes of Balotelli and Benteke.