- Talks Held as Agent Aims to Agree Star’s Manchester United Move
- Christensen Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Spurs
- Sturridge Starts – Liverpool’s Predicted 4-2-3-1 XI vs Palace
- Liverpool Might have to Pay Over $103million to Sign Van Dijk
- GdS – Man Utd Track not Disappearing for Ivan Perisic
- Rose had Heart Set on Man Utd Move – Red Devils have Made Decision
- Liverpool Must Sign Julian Draxler – Deal was Close in January
Category Archives: Transfers
Manchester United have had a strong defense this season. The Red Devils have only conceded 17 goals in 20 league games, only Spurs have a better record (16 goals).
Last summer, Tottenham Hotspur’s prime focus was reinforcing the back line and the North Londoners hired the services of three defenders.
At the moment, French striker Olivier Giroud is doing well for Arsenal but the Gunners do not have enough quality and depth in the strike-force department.
Manchester United need a world class attacker in the squad who can spark new life into the team and the search for such a superstar is on.
Liverpool are already active in the transfer window and have secured a key deal to sign Serbian star Marko Grujic.
Arsenal are ready to reinforce their squad in the winter transfer window in order to make sure that they finally win the Premier League title after a wait of more than a decade.
Liverpool are facing a huge dilemma at the back with more than a few first key defenders out injured at the moment.
‘I’m not sure I’d say no if United called’ says Watford star-man Odion Ighalo, fueling rumours of an alleged move to Old Trafford before the end of the January Transfer window.
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal made more than a few idiotic decisions this season starting from the summer transfer window.
If reports are anything to go by then it looks highly likely that Arsenal have completed their search for a strong defensive midfielder and are closing in to secure his signature.