- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Category Archives: Transfers
After letting go big names like Radamel Falcao and Robin van Persie this summer, Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has been heavily relying on star striker and captain Wayne Rooney.
Having sold record signing Angel Di Maria to PSG, United tried to sign Barcelona forward Pedro. However, the Spanish international ditched the Red Devils and joined Chelsea.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is slowly but surely getting rid of all the players that Rafael Benitez signed for the Reds.
Arsenal fans will be seriously disappointed if the club fails to sign a world class striker this summer.
Tottenham failed to hold on to a lead for the second week running and this time Leicester City came from behind to earn a draw against the North Londoners.
Manchester United’s perfect winning record in the Premier League 2015/16 was ended by a rock solid Newcastle United side yesterday.
Manchester United failed to continue their winning run in the Premier League as Newcastle United held them to a 0-0 draw at Old Trafford yesterday.
As usual, there is another rumor in the media to test the patience of Arsenal fans. If reports are anything to go by then the Gunner supporters just have to wait one more day for a huge signing to be confirmed.
Liverpool are still active in the summer transfer window as manager Brendan Rodgers wants to further improve the quality of the squad.
Manchester United may have won all their games so far in the new campaign but they need more quality signings to win the Premier League title this season.