- Chelsea Set Sights on Signing $59million Midfielder – Contact Made
- Manchester United Look to Bid around $40million to Sign Star Next Month
- Wenger Look to Sign $93million Star for Arsenal
- Mou Goes on Attack – Man Utd Ready to Sign Kovacic
- Mourinho Makes Early Move to Sign $160,000-a-week Star for Man Utd
- Milner Starts at LB – Klopp’s Probable 4-3-3 Liverpool XI vs Bournemouth
- Mata Starts – Manchester United’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs WBA
Category Archives: Transfers
Liverpool have had many injury concerns since Jurgen Klopp’s arrival at Anfield and the department that has suffered the most is the strike-force.
Tottenham have been in search of an out and out forward to strengthen their strike-force and if reports are anything to go by then they are clear to sign a top striker in the form of Alexandre Lacazette.
Liverpool and Chelsea need heavy reinforcements in the summer transfer window if they are to have any chance of challenging for the title next season.
Tottenham have been desperately looking to add a quality strike partner for Harry Kane. On the other hand, with the possibility that Liverpool will sell Benteke and Balotelli, the Reds are also in search of a striker.
At the moment, Liverpool are suffering with two key injury concerns in the midfield with first choice stars Emre Can and Jordan Henderson out.
Since the arrival of Jurgen Klopp at Anfield, Liverpool have mainly been linked with German players and rightly so.
Arsenal have been heavily linked with Swiss international and Borussia Moncehgladbach midfielder Granit Xhaka for quite some time and the latest reports will cheer up the Gunner supporters.
Tottenham must secure top signings in the summer transfer window to challenge the best of teams in Europe’s elite competition next season.
Tottenham have been searching for a quality star who can support Harry Kane upfront or play as the lone striker in the absence of the England international.
Liverpool are on a roll at the moment and registered their third league win on the trot by beating arch rivals Everton 4-0 last night.