- Chelsea FA Cup player ratings vs Leicester City
- Luke Shaw planning Old Trafford exit after fresh Mourinho criticism
- Hazard and Morata start, 3-4-3: Predicted Chelsea lineup to face Leicester City
- Ander Herrera weighing up potential move away from Manchester United
- Juventus enquire on potential deal for Manchester United winger
- FA Cup [Preview]: Leicester City vs Chelsea
- [Arsenal] Europa League player ratings vs AC Milan
Category Archives: Transfers
Last season, Arsenal were on top of the Premier League table on New Year’s day. However, the Gunners collapsed in the second half of the season and failed to win the title yet again.
It looks likely that Tottenham Hotspur’s search for a quality midfielder is complete and Pochettino will finally secure the signing of Victor Wanyama.
Manchester United must amplify the quality of their attack this summer after dismal displays under the management of Dutch boss Louis van Gaal in the last campaign.
Since Spanish manager Rafael Benitez left the club back in 2010, Liverpool have been inconsistent at the back and Jurgen Klopp has got a huge task of reinforcing his defense this summer.
Manchester United have been heavily linked with Armenian international and Dortmund star Henrikh Mkhirtaryan.
Liverpool have to adequately reinforce their central defense this summer to challenge the best of teams in England next season.
Manchester United had the best defensive record (alongwith Tottenham) in the Premier League last season and only conceded 35 goals.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp must solve the defensive dilemma this summer by securing top quality defenders.
The Gunners are looking to strengthen their strike-force this summer and are linked with more than a few quality forwards.
Arsenal have been looking to secure the signing of a quality out and out striker and must lure one this summer at all costs if they are to have any chance of winning the Premier League title next season.