- Arsenal have reached agreement worth €10million-a-year with forward – report
- Liverpool believe Leon Goretzka will move to Bayern
- Klopp wants Alisson – could replace Mignolet at Liverpool in summer
- Rep of Vidal in talks to sell to clubs in Liverpool or Manchester
- £300,000-a-week Deal Could be Enough to Sign Mkhitaryan
- Man Utd Blew Club out of Window with Terms up to $552,000-a-week
- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
Category Archives: Transfers
Arsenal are 6th in the Premier League after 23 games and it looks highly likely that they will fail to finish in the top four.
Liverpool have got two inconsistent goal keepers in the team and Klopp must sign a consistent shot stopper if the Reds are to win the title anytime soon.
Arsenal are heavily linked with Manchester United star Henrikh Mkhitaryan and reports suggest that the Armenian could end up at the Emirates.
Manchester United are expected to complete the signing Alexis Sanchez if reports in the media are anything to go by.
Liverpool have been linked with Brazilian international and Roma star Emerson Palmeiri in the past and now the latest reports are once again linking the left back with the Anfield club.
Arsenal may end up losing Alexis Sanchez this month but the Chilean playmaker could be replaced by a world class star in the form of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
Manchester United have not been able to win the Premier League title since the retirement of Alex Ferguson.
Liverpool have been linked with numerous quality attacking players this month and one of them is Algerian international and Leicester City star Riyad Mahrez.
Liverpool do not need to sign a midfielder to replace Coutinho, instead, they must sign a quality winger to add depth to their already brilliant offense.
Liverpool did not miss Coutinho against Manchester City at all. The Brazilian playmaker mainly played in the midfield this season for the Reds. Against the Sky Blues, the likes of Oxlade-Chamberlain, Can and Wijnaldum were brilliant in the center of … Continue reading