- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
Category Archives: Wolfsburg
Liverpool have been in search of a new left back for a long time and they must sign one in the summer transfer window to solve the ongoing dilemma at the back.
Liverpool needed to reinforce their attack in the absence of Sadio Mane and the latest reports suggest that they did try to sign a quality playmaker last month.
After Liverpool’s draw against Sunderland yesterday, Antonio Conte’s Chelsea have the chance to go eight points clear at the top by beating Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane.
Liverpool signed Sadio Mane from Southampton in a big money move last summer and the Senegalese international has proved to be brilliant for the Reds.
Arsene Wenger signed Mustafi to strengthen his back line last summer, lured Xhaka to reinforce his midfield and secure the signature of Lucas Perez to amplify the quality of the strike-force.
Since the appointment of Argentine manager Mauricio Pochettino, Tottenham have been impressive and youngsters had a key role to play in their progress.
Arsenal are looking to sign a top quality playmaker this summer and Wenger must act swiftly to lure one before the start of the new season.
Last summer, Wolfsburg paid their club record fee to hire the services of German international Julian Draxler from Schalke.
Having reinforced his midfield, strike-force and the back line by hiring players like Granit Xhaka, Takuma Asano and Rob Holding, Wenger is looking to sign a top attacking midfielder.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is looking to strengthen his attack for next season and more than few big names are in the limelight.