- Chelsea FA Cup player ratings vs Leicester City
- Luke Shaw planning Old Trafford exit after fresh Mourinho criticism
- Hazard and Morata start, 3-4-3: Predicted Chelsea lineup to face Leicester City
- Ander Herrera weighing up potential move away from Manchester United
- Juventus enquire on potential deal for Manchester United winger
- FA Cup [Preview]: Leicester City vs Chelsea
- [Arsenal] Europa League player ratings vs AC Milan
Category Archives: West Ham
Manchester United have been looking to sign West Ham star Dimitri Payet for quite some time.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has been interested in signing his former star Arturo Vidal from Bayern Munich this winter but it looks like that the move is not happening.
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte is looking to strengthen his squad in the winter transfer window and push for the Premier League title.
Manchester United are on a roll at the moment and have the chance to register their 6th league win in a row when they face West Ham United tomorrow away from home.
Dimitri Payet was brilliant for the Hammers last season and for France at the European Championships. The French international deservedly made it into the PFA Team of the Year and UEFA Euro 2016 Team of the Tournament.
Manchester United closed the gap on their top 4 rivals after beating Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford 1-0 yesterday.
Arsenal won their game yesterday against Stoke City and Chelsea earned all three points against West Brom earlier today, hence, Liverpool will remain third in the table even if they beat West Ham in the late kick off.
Manchester City suffered a shocking defeat against Leicester City yesterday and United have the chance to close the gap on their rivals by beating Tottenham today.
Liverpool will face West Ham United in the Premier League on Sunday and will be looking to get back to winning ways after last weekend’s terrible defeat vs the Cherries.
Liverpool suffered a shock defeat at the hands of Bournemouth last weekend. On the other hand, West Ham United were smashed at home by Arsenal.