- Costa and Alcantara start, 4-3-2-1: Predicted Spain lineup to face Germany
- International Friendly [Preview]: Germany vs Spain
- Manchester United trigger extension clause in Ashley Young’s contract
- Chelsea FA Cup player ratings vs Leicester City
- Luke Shaw planning Old Trafford exit after fresh Mourinho criticism
- Hazard and Morata start, 3-4-3: Predicted Chelsea lineup to face Leicester City
- Ander Herrera weighing up potential move away from Manchester United
Category Archives: West Brom
Arsenal face West Brom tonight and once again have the chance to move in to the third place in the Barclays Premier League after Man City dropped points against Newcastle.
Arsenal have once again crumbled under pressure and are now out of the title race for another season. After last weekend’s draw against Crystal Palace, the North Londoners dropped down to the most familiar position, fourth place.
Leicester City cannot stop winning at the moment as last weekend the Foxes registered their 5th win on the trot in the Premier League.
Tottenham have been chasing West Brom star Saido Berahino since last summer and if reports are anything to go by then the North Londoners have agreed a deal in principle to lure him next summer.
Manchester United once again have a very good chance of finishing in the top four and Louis van Gaal’s men are in top form at the moment.
Manchester United have been in brilliant from recently and have won their last four games in all competitions.
Tottenham tried hard in the summer for a long time but failed to lure a forward. They have done exactly the same in the winter window as well and it seems that once again they may not seal the much … Continue reading
Tottenham Hotspur have been looking to sign a striker for quite a while but they have mainly wasted time so far.
Chelsea FC comfortably defeated Scunthorpe United in the FA Cup and will hope to continue their winning run when they face West Bromwich Albion tonight in the Premier League.
So far not so good for Tottenham in the winter transfer window as the North Londoners must reinforce their strike-force this month.