- Klopp Pushing to Secure Under £36m Rated Star Signing for Liverpool
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Burnley
- 3-4-1-2: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Liverpool
- 4-1-2-1-2: Zlatan, Lukaku Start – Man United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Brighton
- Gerrard – Zlatan Ibrahimovic wants Starting Role
- How £89million Star Could Line up for Manchester United – Jose Wants him
- Moreno, Lovren Out – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Chelsea
Category Archives: West Brom
Manchester United will face an in form West Brom side in the Premier League on Saturday. Who will come out on top?
Arsenal moved to the top of the table yesterday with a win over Stoke City. A point for Chelsea vs West Brom will be enough to return to the top.
Chelsea defeated title rivals Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium last weekend and are now 3 points clear in the Premier League table ahead of Arsenal.
Chelsea are showing no signs of slowing down as they registered their eighth consecutive win in the Barclays Premier League by defeating title rivals Manchester City in their own backyard last Saturday.
Tottenham Hotspur are still unbeaten in the league this season under the management of Mauricio Pochettino but the results have not been fruitful lately.
With Arsenal and Tottenham failing to win their respective games against Boro and Bournemouth, Liverpool now have the chance to climb up the table if they earn all three points against the Baggies in the late kick off today.
Liverpool’s four game winning run in the Barclays Premier League was ended by Manchester United last Monday.
Tottenham have been impressive so far this season and deservedly defeated Premier League leaders Manchester City last weekend.
Having already signed one center half this summer in the form of Rob Holding from Bolton Wanderers, Arsene Wenger has inquired about luring the likes of Jonny Evans and Shkodran Mustafi.
Arsenal must sign a top center back this summer to reinforce the defense after 31-year-old Per Mertesacker suffered a long term injury.