- Schweni Starts – Man United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs AS Saint-Etienne
- Klopp Moves in to Finally Agree $25million Star Signing for Liverpool
- 4-2-3-1: Arsenal’s Probable Starting XI vs Sutton United
- Man Utd Look to Finally Agree £346,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool are Favorties to Agree $19million Versatile Player Signing
- Major Boost – Star Fit for Arsenal to Face Hull City
- Hazard Out – Chelsea’s Probable 3-4-3 XI vs Burnley
Category Archives: West Brom
Arsenal are nine points behind league leaders Chelsea and must return to winning ways after back to back defeats if they are to have any chance of winning the title this season.
After a three game winning run, Arsenal have lost back to back games in the Barclays Premier League and are in a very familiar position now, 4th.
Manchester United face West Brom in the late kick off today. Can the Red Devils win their third game on the trot in the Premier League?
Manchester United will face an in form West Brom side in the Premier League on Saturday. Who will come out on top?
Arsenal moved to the top of the table yesterday with a win over Stoke City. A point for Chelsea vs West Brom will be enough to return to the top.
Chelsea defeated title rivals Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium last weekend and are now 3 points clear in the Premier League table ahead of Arsenal.
Chelsea are showing no signs of slowing down as they registered their eighth consecutive win in the Barclays Premier League by defeating title rivals Manchester City in their own backyard last Saturday.
Tottenham Hotspur are still unbeaten in the league this season under the management of Mauricio Pochettino but the results have not been fruitful lately.
With Arsenal and Tottenham failing to win their respective games against Boro and Bournemouth, Liverpool now have the chance to climb up the table if they earn all three points against the Baggies in the late kick off today.
Liverpool’s four game winning run in the Barclays Premier League was ended by Manchester United last Monday.