- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
- £50million Star Ready to Agree Chelsea Move
- How Manchester United Could Line up with €51million Star
- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
Category Archives: Watford
Arsenal will face Watford on Saturday and should be considered favorites to earn all three points.
After the international break, Arsenal will face Watford away from home and should be confident of beating the newly promoted side.
Tottenham supporters will be delighted after capturing three defenders in the form of Alderweireld, Trippier and Wimmer this summer but now the club must focus on improving midfield and attack.
Tottenham are focused on reinforcing their defense this summer and have already secured two defenders in the form of Wimmer and Trippier.
Newcastle, Everton and Swansea have all been linked with Troy Deeney recently after the Watford striker netted 21 goals last season, helping the Hornets claim promotion to the Premier League for the first time in eight years.
Chelsea look to bounce back from their horrific defeat against Tottenham Hotspur on new year’s day when they face Watford today.
Chelsea fell to a humiliating defeat at White Hart Lane in the last game and will hope to get back to winning ways.