- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
- Key Duo Out – Man Utd’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Benfica
- Arsenal Must Sign Riyad Mahrez in January
- Ox Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Maribor
- Triple Wages – Man Utd Ready to Agree Star Deal
Category Archives: Watford
Liverpool suffered yet another defeat under the management of Klopp and this time Watford humiliated them with a 3-0 thrashing.
Liverpool face Watford in the early kick of today and a win can take the Merseysiders two points behind fourth placed Tottenham.
After three games without a win, Liverpool will be hoping to finally return to winning ways by beating Watford on Sunday.
With Arsena, Leicester and Manchester City playing later in the day, Man United have the chance to go top for the time being if they beat Watford in today’s early kick off.
Manchester United will face newly promoted Watford when the Premier League returns after the international break.
Manchester United and Watford will kick start the PL football again after the international break and the Red Devils should be considered favorite to earn all three points.
Manchester United are currently 4th in the Barclays Premier League, only a single point behind high flying Leicester City and only two points behind joint leaders Manchester City and Arsenal.
Manchester United returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League by defeating the Baggies last weekend.
High flying Arsenal will face Watford when the Premier League returns on Saturday and should be confident of earning all three points.
Arsenal will play Watford away from home on Saturday and will hope to continue the winning run in the PL.