- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
- How Manchester United could line up vs Tottenham
- Mkhitaryan starts – Arsenal’s likely 4-3-3 XI vs Swansea
- Arsenal on red alert over the availability of playmaker
- How Manchester United could line up against Yeovil
Category Archives: Watford
Watford will collide against Crystal Palace in the early kick off game on Boxing Day. Who will come out on top.
Liverpool are on top of the Premier League table and deservedly so after a thumping 6-1 victory over Watford FC at Anfield yesterday.
Back in 2009-10, Liverpool scored six goals against Hull City at Anfield. Steven Gerrard scored a wonder goal that day and former No. 9 Fernando Torres netted a brilliant hat-trick for the Reds.
Liverpool have mainly utilized the 4-3-3 formation this season under the management of German boss Jurgen Klopp.
High flying Liverpool will collide against an in form Watford side on Sunday. The Reds are currently third in the table, level on points with Arsenal and Man City. On the other hand, Watford are seventh in the table.
Liverpool were once again rampant in the attacking third but poor at the back as they defeated Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Saturday.
Manchester United lost their last league game against rivals Manchester City and will be hoping to bounce back with a victory vs Watford today.
After earning only a single point from their opening two Premier League fixtures, Arsenal have finally won their first game of the new season by beating Watford 3-1 away from home.
Liverpool’s hopes of finishing in the top four are over after last week’s defeat suffered at the hands of Swansea City.
Liverpool will face Watford tomorrow in the Premier League at Anfield and will be confident after their brilliant semi final victory over Spanish side Villareal in the Europa League.