- Tottenham are Looking to Agree €40million Star Signing
- Picture – Arsenal XI Formation vs Burnley
- Conte Ready to Agree $48million Star Signing for Chelsea
- Man Utd Set to Sign $64million Star, Deal Could be Completed in Hours
- Superstar In Awe of Liverpool Playmaker for the Second Time
- Liverpool’s Confirmed XI Formation vs Swansea
- Costa Benched – Chelsea’s Probable 3-4-3 XI vs Hull
Category Archives: Watford
Liverpool defeated Manchester City yesterday and that has provided Tottenham and Arsenal the chance to over take the Citizens.
Watford will collide against Crystal Palace in the early kick off game on Boxing Day. Who will come out on top.
Liverpool are on top of the Premier League table and deservedly so after a thumping 6-1 victory over Watford FC at Anfield yesterday.
Back in 2009-10, Liverpool scored six goals against Hull City at Anfield. Steven Gerrard scored a wonder goal that day and former No. 9 Fernando Torres netted a brilliant hat-trick for the Reds.
Liverpool have mainly utilized the 4-3-3 formation this season under the management of German boss Jurgen Klopp.
High flying Liverpool will collide against an in form Watford side on Sunday. The Reds are currently third in the table, level on points with Arsenal and Man City. On the other hand, Watford are seventh in the table.
Liverpool were once again rampant in the attacking third but poor at the back as they defeated Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Saturday.
Manchester United lost their last league game against rivals Manchester City and will be hoping to bounce back with a victory vs Watford today.
After earning only a single point from their opening two Premier League fixtures, Arsenal have finally won their first game of the new season by beating Watford 3-1 away from home.
Liverpool’s hopes of finishing in the top four are over after last week’s defeat suffered at the hands of Swansea City.