- Klopp’s Liverpool Leading to Sign $31million Star – Club Ready to Sell
- Terms Agreed – $73million Star Ready to Secure Arsenal Move
- Announcement Close – £312,500-a-week Man to Agree Deal with Man Utd
- 4-2-2-2: Arsenal’s Strongest XI with Mkhitaryan & Aubameyang
- Mahrez wants out, Liverpool can Sign him
- Signing $73.5million Star will make Liverpool Unstoppable
- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
Category Archives: Watford
Arsenal will collide against Watford when the Premier League returns this weekend. Who will come out on top?
After losing 4-0 against Liverpool, Arsenal have won 6 of their last 7 games and at the moment, they are on a 4 game winning run.
Chelsea won the Premier League title after beating West Brom away from home on Friday night. The Blues needed a late goal from bench warmer Michy Batshuayi to win the ultimate prize.
Yesterday’s results have once again put Liverpool in pole position to finish third in the Barclays Premier League but can they strengthen the position by beating Watford tonight? We shall see.
Manchester United and Manchester City failed to win their respective games yesterday and that helped Liverpool retain their 3rd place in the table.
Liverpool are no longer in pole position to qualify for the Champions League after last weekend’s defeat against Crystal Palace at Anfield.
After three draws on the trot, Manchester United returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League by beating reigning champions Leicester City in their own back yard.
High flying Arsenal will face Watford at the Emirates when the Premier League returns in the midweek. Who will come out on top?
Star playmaker Alxies Sanchez helped Arsenal beat Burnley with the last kick of the game at the weekend and the North Londoners are now second in the Premier League table, 8 points behind leaders Chelsea.
Liverpool defeated Manchester City yesterday and that has provided Tottenham and Arsenal the chance to over take the Citizens.