- Tottenham Ready to Agree $25million Europa League Star Signing
- Not Turan – Versatile $37million Star Dreams of Signing for Arsenal – Cazorla’s Replacement
- Liverpool Have to Agree $175,000-a-week Star Signing – He’d Like to Join Klopp
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $108million Star Signing – Not Mbappe
- Not Mahrez – Liverpool have Moved in to Agree $62million Star Signing
- €55million Playmaker Has to Agree Man Utd Move this Summer
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Want $125,000-a-week Star Signing – He’s Klopp’s No.1 Goal
Category Archives: Watford
After three draws on the trot, Manchester United returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League by beating reigning champions Leicester City in their own back yard.
High flying Arsenal will face Watford at the Emirates when the Premier League returns in the midweek. Who will come out on top?
Star playmaker Alxies Sanchez helped Arsenal beat Burnley with the last kick of the game at the weekend and the North Londoners are now second in the Premier League table, 8 points behind leaders Chelsea.
Liverpool defeated Manchester City yesterday and that has provided Tottenham and Arsenal the chance to over take the Citizens.
Watford will collide against Crystal Palace in the early kick off game on Boxing Day. Who will come out on top.
Liverpool are on top of the Premier League table and deservedly so after a thumping 6-1 victory over Watford FC at Anfield yesterday.
Back in 2009-10, Liverpool scored six goals against Hull City at Anfield. Steven Gerrard scored a wonder goal that day and former No. 9 Fernando Torres netted a brilliant hat-trick for the Reds.
Liverpool have mainly utilized the 4-3-3 formation this season under the management of German boss Jurgen Klopp.
High flying Liverpool will collide against an in form Watford side on Sunday. The Reds are currently third in the table, level on points with Arsenal and Man City. On the other hand, Watford are seventh in the table.
Liverpool were once again rampant in the attacking third but poor at the back as they defeated Crystal Palace in the Premier League on Saturday.