- Liverpool make Contact to Lure Julian Draxler
- Club Ready to Offer €200million Star to Manchester United
- Wilshere Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 XI vs Koln
- Man Utd to Offer Huge £375,000-a-week Terms to Agree Key Deal
- £60million Star has Heart Set on a Move to Liverpool So Far
- Fellaini Starts – Manchester United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Basel
- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
Category Archives: Watford
Arsenal will collide against Watford when the Premier League returns this weekend. Who will come out on top?
After losing 4-0 against Liverpool, Arsenal have won 6 of their last 7 games and at the moment, they are on a 4 game winning run.
Chelsea won the Premier League title after beating West Brom away from home on Friday night. The Blues needed a late goal from bench warmer Michy Batshuayi to win the ultimate prize.
Yesterday’s results have once again put Liverpool in pole position to finish third in the Barclays Premier League but can they strengthen the position by beating Watford tonight? We shall see.
Manchester United and Manchester City failed to win their respective games yesterday and that helped Liverpool retain their 3rd place in the table.
Liverpool are no longer in pole position to qualify for the Champions League after last weekend’s defeat against Crystal Palace at Anfield.
After three draws on the trot, Manchester United returned to winning ways in the Barclays Premier League by beating reigning champions Leicester City in their own back yard.
High flying Arsenal will face Watford at the Emirates when the Premier League returns in the midweek. Who will come out on top?
Star playmaker Alxies Sanchez helped Arsenal beat Burnley with the last kick of the game at the weekend and the North Londoners are now second in the Premier League table, 8 points behind leaders Chelsea.
Liverpool defeated Manchester City yesterday and that has provided Tottenham and Arsenal the chance to over take the Citizens.