- Deal Agreed – How Playmaker will Line up in Man Utd’s Starting XI
- Liverpool have Now Made Contact to Sign $29.6million Star
- $59million Star has an Offer to Sign for Arsenal
- $40million Star Ready to Secure Man Utd Move – Wants Around $400,000-a-week Salary Next Summer
- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
Category Archives: Villareal
Two weeks after confirming Jose Mourinho as their new manager, Manchester United have officially sealed the first signing of his era by luring Eric Bailly from Spanish side Villareal.
Manchester United are on the verge of completing their first signing under the management of Jose Mourinho in the form of Ivory Coast star Eric Bailly.
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is looking to reinforce all key departments this summer and as far as the defense is concerned, an African star is heavily linked with a move to Old Trafford.
Manchester United need reinforcements in all key departments this summer and the new manager Jose Mourinho seems already active in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool have to come from behind against Villareal tonight to qualify for the Europa League final and manager Jurgen Klopp has named a very attacking starting XI.
Liverpool were in brilliant form not so long ago but the recent results have been very poor. The Reds have lost their last two games and will be hoping to bounce back when they face Villareal on Thursday.
Liverpool and Villareal will collide tonight in the first leg of their Europa League semi final tie. Who will come out on top.
Liverpool will face Villareal away from home in the first leg of their Europa League semi final on Thursday night.
Atletico Madrid are on a roll in this transfer window as they look to reinforce squad and get back the La Liga title they lost to Barcelona last season.
Liverpool are in desperate need of a top quality center forward for next season as last season was absolute turmoil.