- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
- Manchester United Move with $18million Offer to Agree Star Deal
- Quartet Return – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs West Brom
- Arsenal Could Sign Steven N’Zonzi
- Zlatan Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 3-4-2-1 XI vs Bournemouth
- Wilshere Starts – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-2-1 XI vs West Ham
Category Archives: Tottenham
North London rivals Arsenal and Spurs are in fantastic form lately and both teams will collide on Saturday in the FA Cup game.
Manchester United will look to make 5 premier league wins in a row when they face Tottenham Hotspur at Old Trafford tomorrow.
Liverpool dismantled Tottenham Hotspur at White Hart Lane and finally Spurs have realized that Andre Villas Boas has been clueless despite having a quality squad at his disposal.
No one could have predicted that Liverpool will absolutely thrash Tottenham scoring 5 goals past them at White Hart Lane that too without Gerrard and Sturridge.
Liverpool had lost their last 5 league fixtures at White Hart Lane but that’s history as this time Liverpool thrashed Tottenham in their own backyard scoring 5 past them.
Spurs and Liverpool will collide in a key fixture on Sunday. Reds are only 5 points behind Arsenal and may have a great opportunity to close the gap if gunners drop points at the Etihad Stadium tomorrow.
Tottenham Hotspur scored their first goals after 3 premier league games and fought hard against an in-form United side as the game ended 2-2.
Tottenham Hotspur won their Europa League fixture against Tromso last night and will look to bounce back in the premier league when they host Man United at White Hart Lane.
Manchester United will be looking bounce back from their last weekend’s blip against Cardiff but they face a visit to White Hart Lane on Sunday.
Arsenal supporters will be more than glad to see Spurs struggling to find form under Andre Villas Boas as this time the gap is massive with Tottenham finding themselves 8 points behind their rivals.