- Arsenal join race for experienced AS Roma midfielder
- Ramsey and Koscielny start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face Atletico Madrid
- Tottenham defender on Manchester United’s shortlist for the summer
- Europa League [Preview]: Arsenal vs Atletico Madrid
- Manchester United join pursuit of La Liga defender
- Champions League [Preview]: Liverpool vs AS Roma
- Three things we learned: Chelsea 2-0 Southampton
Category Archives: Tottenham
With Chelsea losing to Crystal Palace, Liverpool have the chance to go top of the premier league for the time being if they win or draw against Spurs.
Tottenham Hotspur bounced back after consecutive premier league defeats to earn all three points against Southampton.
It looks as if Tottenham Hotspur are heading towards elimination from Europa League as Benfica have scored thanks to Ezequiel Garay and now lead 4-1 on aggregate.
Arsenal stars are passionate and their passion is at the optimum level when they face rivals Tottenham Hotspur.
It will be fair to say that the North London derby was a fairly contested game as both sides were playing end to end football creating chances.
Arsenal registered their first away win at White Hart Lane since 2007 when the likes of Fabregas and Adebayor scored for them.
With Chelsea losing the game against Villa, Arsenal have the chance to close the gap and they must defeat Spurs to bounce back from recent disappointments.
Manchester United will spend heavily to reinforce their squad for next season once the transfer window opens.
Arsenal were eliminated from the Champions League by Bayern Munich and now the focus comes back to premier league.
Chelsea moved 7 points clear of Arsenal and Liverpool in the premier league and more importantly, 9 ahead of Manchester City (3 games in hand).