- Tottenham Ready to Agree $25million Europa League Star Signing
- Not Turan – Versatile $37million Star Dreams of Signing for Arsenal – Cazorla’s Replacement
- Liverpool Have to Agree $175,000-a-week Star Signing – He’d Like to Join Klopp
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $108million Star Signing – Not Mbappe
- Not Mahrez – Liverpool have Moved in to Agree $62million Star Signing
- €55million Playmaker Has to Agree Man Utd Move this Summer
- Contact Already Made – Liverpool Want $125,000-a-week Star Signing – He’s Klopp’s No.1 Goal
Category Archives: Tottenham
Tottenham have the best defense in the Premier League and United have had problems at the back this season. Therefore, the Sun probably thought that it would make perfect sense to report that the Red Devils want not one but … Continue reading
Tottenham have been interested in signing Portuguese international and Galatasaray attacker Bruma for some time now.
Tottenham had the best defense in the Premier League last season (along-with Manchester United). This season, they have the best defensive record so far. After 20 league games, Spurs have only conceded 14 goals, one fewer than league leaders Chelsea.
Liverpool finished 8th in the Premier League last season but they are absolutely flying high in the current campaign.
Tottenham needed to sign a cover striker for Harry Kane last summer and they did so by luring Vincent Janssen from Eredivisie side AZ Alkmaar.
Tottenham seem seriously interested in signing Portuguese international and Galatasaray attacker Bruma.
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino knows all about the qualities of Adam Lallana. The two were together at Southampton and now the Argentine boss is looking to bring him to White Hart Lane.
Tottenham Hotspur ended Chelsea’s 13 game winning run in the league and are in brilliant form at the moment under the management of Mauricio Pochettino.
Tottenham and Chelsea will collide at White Hart Lane tonight. Who will come out on top?
Manchester United were missing prolific goalscorer since the departure of Robin van Persie and Mourinho solved the dilemma by signing Ibrahimovic last summer.