- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
- 4-2-3-1: Liverpool’s Strongest Possible XI vs Sevilla – Coutinho Starts
Category Archives: Tottenham
Tottenham sold Kyle Walker for a huge fee to Manchester City in the summer transfer window and they have been looking to sign a replacement.
Tottenham Hotspur were brilliant in the Barclays Premier League last season but failure to adequately strengthen their squad this summer could haunt them next season.
Liverpool were shaky at the back last season and so far, they have only signed Robertson for their defense this summer.
Tottenham have not been able to strengthen their squad as yet, mainly because they do not want to pay huge transfer fees.
Tottenham have already let go the likes of Fazio, Njie and Walker in this summer’s transfer window and now they must splash the cash to sign key stars to reinforce the team.
Manchester United were interested in signing Tiemoue Bakayoko to reinforce their defensive midfield but the French international eventually signed for Chelsea.
Manchester United need a top quality play breaker in their team to challenge for the Premier League title next season.
Tottenham had the best defense in the Premier League in the last campaign under the management of Argentine boss Mauricio Pochettino.
Manchester United are keen on hiring the services of Tottenham star Eric Dier in this summer’s transfer window and the latest reports have been interesting.
Manchester United have been interested in Tottenham star Eric Dier for a long time and Mourinho is ready to break the bank to sign him.