- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Agree “Fantastic” $64.9million Player Signing
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree Star Signing – Reported Pre-Contract Arranged
- Star Expected to be Fit – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Chelsea
- $67m Star Will Join & Man Utd Now Ready to Sign $143,000-a-week Star
Category Archives: Tottenham
Tottenham and Arsenal are linked with England international and Everton star Ross Barkley and they would need to pay a huge sum to secure his signature.
Tottenham have been brilliant in the Premier League this season but still failed to win the title. To make further progress next season, Pochettino must hold onto his key stars.
Manchester United were unbeaten for 26 games in the Premier League but have now suffered back to back defeats against the North London clubs.
Manchester United qualified for the Europa League final after beating Celta Vigo 2-1 on aggregate and will now hope to beat Tottenham Hotspur away from home tomorrow in the PL.
Tottenham Hotspur were fantastic last season and they have performed even better this season under the management of Mauricio Pochettino.
Last summer, Pochettino splashed the cash and hired the services of Vincent Janssen from Eredivisie side AZ Alkmar.
Yesterday, Tottenham registered their 9th win on the trot in the Premier League by beating arch rivals and neighbors Arsenal at White Hart Lane. They are still 4 points behind league leaders Chelsea, who defeated Everton at Goodison Park 0-3.
Arsenal need to earn all three points against Spurs to keep their top four hops alive. On the other hand, Tottenham need a victory over the Gunners to keep their title dreams alive.
Tottenham have been fantastic in all the departments this season but they need more quality and depth to challenge the best of teams in the continent next season.
Tottenham and Manchester United had the best defensive record in the Premier League last season. This time around, the North Londoners have been better than the rest and have only conceded 22 goals in 33 league games so far.