- Paris Saint-Germain eyeing big-money move for Manchester United midfielder
- Ramsey and Lacazette start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face West Ham United
- Arsenal manager updates on Jack Wilshere’s contractual situation
- Three things we learned: Bournemouth 0-2 Manchester United
- Arsenal won’t follow up their interest in French attacker
- FA Cup [Preview]: Manchester United vs Tottenham Hotspur
- Barcelona weighing up move for Manchester United forward
Category Archives: Torino
Manchester United are in the market to improve their strike-force and reports indicate that they are looking to sign not one, but two quality forwards.
Arsenal badly need a top quality out and out center forward in the summer transfer window to bounce back in the next campaign.
Manchester United are ready to reinforce their attacking department in the summer transfer window and if reports are anything to go by then they are serious about signing two top quality players.
Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has undergone a successful knee surgery in the US but it is highly unlikely that he will be at Old Trafford next season.
With Zlatan Ibrahimovic out injured, Manchester United need a clinical finisher next season, who could score over 20 league goals.
With Zlatan Ibrahimovic now out injured, Manchester United must sign a prolific goalscorer in the summer transfer window to replace the legendary center forward.
Due to Simin Mignolet’s inconsistent form last season, Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp, opted to sign a new goal keeper in the form of Loris Karius.
Since the departure of Rafael Benitez from Anfield, Liverpool have been shaky at the back. More importantly, they have badly missed a consistent goal keeper.
Arsenal need a massive overhaul in the summer transfer window if they are to win their first title since 2003/2004 campaign.
Liverpool have two inconsistent goalkeepers in their squad and Jurgen Klopp must solve the dilemma by signing a top goalie next summer.