- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
- Picture – Man Utd’s Confirmed XI vs Burnley
- Forget Robertson: Liverpool Have to Agree $21.5million Star Signing – He’s Like Marcelo
- Forget Turan – Arsenal Ready to Agree “Exceptional” €40million Star Signing
- Man Utd have Moved in to Finally Agree $45million Star Signing – He Would Earn $200,000-a-week
- Liverpool Ready to Agree €72million Star Signing – Not James/Asensio
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Burnley
Category Archives: Torino
Due to Simin Mignolet’s inconsistent form last season, Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp, opted to sign a new goal keeper in the form of Loris Karius.
Since the departure of Rafael Benitez from Anfield, Liverpool have been shaky at the back. More importantly, they have badly missed a consistent goal keeper.
Arsenal need a massive overhaul in the summer transfer window if they are to win their first title since 2003/2004 campaign.
Liverpool have two inconsistent goalkeepers in their squad and Jurgen Klopp must solve the dilemma by signing a top goalie next summer.
Chelsea are flying high in the Premier League and it would not have been possible without superstar striker Diego Costa.
Chelsea have been brilliant under the management of Antonio Conte and deservedly lead the Premier League table with 18 wins in 22 games.
Liverpool have been interested in Joe Hart for quite some time and now reports suggest that they have moved in and made inquiries to sign him.
Back in 2013, Arsenal completed their record signing by luring Mesut Ozil from Spanish giants Real Madrid.
Arsenal are looking to sign a new striker if reports in the media are anything to go by and Torino’s Andrea Belotti has been linked.
Liverpool strengthened key departments in the summer transfer window but did not reinforce their strike-force.