- Arsenal Player Ratings vs Chelsea – FA Cup
- Arsenal Offer £14million-a-year to Secure Deal with Playmaker
- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
Category Archives: Torino
Manchester United are ready to reinforce their attacking department in the summer transfer window and if reports are anything to go by then they are serious about signing two top quality players.
Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has undergone a successful knee surgery in the US but it is highly unlikely that he will be at Old Trafford next season.
With Zlatan Ibrahimovic out injured, Manchester United need a clinical finisher next season, who could score over 20 league goals.
With Zlatan Ibrahimovic now out injured, Manchester United must sign a prolific goalscorer in the summer transfer window to replace the legendary center forward.
Due to Simin Mignolet’s inconsistent form last season, Liverpool boss, Jurgen Klopp, opted to sign a new goal keeper in the form of Loris Karius.
Since the departure of Rafael Benitez from Anfield, Liverpool have been shaky at the back. More importantly, they have badly missed a consistent goal keeper.
Arsenal need a massive overhaul in the summer transfer window if they are to win their first title since 2003/2004 campaign.
Liverpool have two inconsistent goalkeepers in their squad and Jurgen Klopp must solve the dilemma by signing a top goalie next summer.
Chelsea are flying high in the Premier League and it would not have been possible without superstar striker Diego Costa.
Chelsea have been brilliant under the management of Antonio Conte and deservedly lead the Premier League table with 18 wins in 22 games.