- How Liverpool should line up against West Ham
- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
Category Archives: Swansea
Arsenal have dropped more points from winning positions this season than any other premier league team, Nine.
Arsenal’s disaster start to the new season continues and the Gunners now have only 17 points from 11 games.
After shocking defensive display in midweek against Anderlecht, Arsenal’s horrifying defense ensured they earned nothing against Swansea.
Gunners can go back in to top 4 if they beat Swansea today. Not only that, they will be just a single point behind third place Man City.
Arsenal will look to bounce back from their midweek disappointment against Anderlecht by beating Swansea in PL.
Arsenal were shocked in midweek by Anderlecht as they dropped two crucial points in their champions league group while leading 3-0 against the Belgians.
With Brendan Rodgers looking to win a trophy this season with Liverpool, surely Capital One Cup offers the best chance.
Liverpool failed to register their third consecutive win in the premier league as rigid Hull CIty defense meant that both teams settled with a point.
Chelsea and Swansea, the top two teams of the premier league with 100% record from 3 games are ready to collide.
Chelsea have started the season in brilliant fashion with three wins out of three in the premier league.