- Schweni Starts – Man United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs AS Saint-Etienne
- Klopp Moves in to Finally Agree $25million Star Signing for Liverpool
- 4-2-3-1: Arsenal’s Probable Starting XI vs Sutton United
- Man Utd Look to Finally Agree £346,000-a-week Star Signing
- Liverpool are Favorties to Agree $19million Versatile Player Signing
- Major Boost – Star Fit for Arsenal to Face Hull City
- Hazard Out – Chelsea’s Probable 3-4-3 XI vs Burnley
Category Archives: Swansea
Monday night saw Lukasz Fabianski put in one of the finest performances from a goalkeeper this season as he made a return to the Emirates to face his old side, Arsenal. The Pole pulled off a total of 9 saves … Continue reading
Arsenal, the most in form side since the turn of the year lost their first Premier League game last since February against Swansea.
Arsenal will face Swansea City at the Emirates Stadium in the Premier League and should be considered favorite to earn all three points.
Manchester City are in brilliant form as they ripped Queens Park Rangers apart scoring 6 past them.
Arsenal must keep on winning so as to ensure second place in the Barclays Premier League for the first time since 2004-2005 season.
Liverpool defeated Swansea at the Liberty Stadium last night to once again move two points of fourth place Manchester United.
As Manchester United and Arsenal won their respective games at the weekend, Liverpool must win theirs tonight to keep the pressure on.
Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers faces a difficult decision tonight as captain Steven Gerrard returns from a hamstring injury that has kept him out of the side for the last seven matches.
In form Liverpool side face Swansea City away from home in a very significant game as far as Champions League places are concerned.
Manchester United started their premier league campaign under Louis van Gaal with a defeat at the hands of Swansea at Old Trafford.