- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
Category Archives: Swansea
After another disappointing result in the midweek, Manchester United will be looking to get back to winning ways today against Swansea City.
After scoring only a single goal and failing to win even one game in the last month, Manchester United will face Swansea City in their first PL game of November on Sunday.
In form Arsenal are on a five game winning run and should be considered favorites to earn all three points when they face Swansea City next in the Premier League on Saturday.
Bob Bradley, 58, the newly appointed manager for the Swansea Team, is currently battling for a spot in the Premiere League. However, he is under fire not only from fans but also from the Supporters Trust of the team.
High flying Liverpool face Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium in the early kick off game today. Who will come out on top?
Liverpool face Swansea City in the early kick off game on Saturday and will be looking to continue their brilliant winning run.
Liverpool are on a four game winning run and should be considered favorites to win their fifth game on the trot when they face Swansea City in the Premier League on 1st October.
Liverpool have already signed attacking playmakers like Sadio Mane and Georginio Wijnaldum to reinforce the quality of their offense this summer.
Tottenham have signed two quality stars so far and it will not come as any surprise if a few players leave White Hart Lane as well in the summer transfer window.
Leicester City dropped points against West Brom and that gave North Londoners the chance to close the gap.