- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Leicester
- Liverpool Ready to Agree “Incredible Talent” Signing – 18 Goals/Assists
- Man Utd Player Ratings vs Southampton – EFL Cup Final
- Man Utd Ready to Agree $31million Signing of Versatile Playmaker
- Klopp’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI for Liverpool to Dismantle Leicester
- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
Category Archives: Swansea
In form Arsenal are on a five game winning run and should be considered favorites to earn all three points when they face Swansea City next in the Premier League on Saturday.
Bob Bradley, 58, the newly appointed manager for the Swansea Team, is currently battling for a spot in the Premiere League. However, he is under fire not only from fans but also from the Supporters Trust of the team.
High flying Liverpool face Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium in the early kick off game today. Who will come out on top?
Liverpool face Swansea City in the early kick off game on Saturday and will be looking to continue their brilliant winning run.
Liverpool are on a four game winning run and should be considered favorites to win their fifth game on the trot when they face Swansea City in the Premier League on 1st October.
Liverpool have already signed attacking playmakers like Sadio Mane and Georginio Wijnaldum to reinforce the quality of their offense this summer.
Tottenham have signed two quality stars so far and it will not come as any surprise if a few players leave White Hart Lane as well in the summer transfer window.
Leicester City dropped points against West Brom and that gave North Londoners the chance to close the gap.
League leaders Leicester City dropped points last night and Arsenal must make sure that they take advantage by beating Swansea tonight.
Arsenal suffered a shock defeat at the hands of a relatively weak Manchester United side at the weekend. The Gunners now find themselves in third place, five points behind league leaders Leicester City, two points behind arch rivals Tottenham.