- Manchester United eyeing cut-price deal for ex-club graduate
- Three things we learned: Arsenal 1-1 Atletico Madrid
- Arsenal join race for experienced AS Roma midfielder
- Ramsey and Koscielny start, 4-3-3: Predicted Arsenal lineup to face Atletico Madrid
- Tottenham defender on Manchester United’s shortlist for the summer
- Europa League [Preview]: Arsenal vs Atletico Madrid
- Manchester United join pursuit of La Liga defender
Category Archives: Swansea
Manchester United secured their fourth Premier League win on the bounce as they beat Swansea City by a 2-0 scoreline at Old Trafford on Saturday. Romelu Lukaku opened the scoring in the fifth minute after a delightful assist from Alexis … Continue reading
Arsenal are 6th in the Premier League table at the moment and they will collide against relegation threatened Swansea City tonight.
Arsenal will collide against Swansea City tomorrow and should be considered favorites to win at the Emirates.
Manchester United suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of newly promoted Huddersfield side at the weekend and Mourinho will look to bounce back with a win in the next match.
Manchester United comprehensively defeated West Ham United 4-0 in their opening Premier League game of the season.
Manchester United will collide against Swansea City in the early kick off today knowing that three points will place them above Manchester City and Liverpool in the table.
Manchester United’s three game winning run in the Premier League was ended by Manchester City and the Red Devils were fortunate to earn a point against their neighbors.
Chelsea will face Swansea City when the Premier League returns this weekend. The Blues could only earn a single point against Burnley in the last league game and will be looking to earn all three points against the Swans.
Liverpool face Swansea City in the early kick off game today and will be hoping to win their first PL game of 2017.
Liverpool have mainly scored for fun this season but in the last four games in all competitions, the Reds have only netted two goals. Klopp’s men need to find their attacking mojo again.