- Signing $73.5million Star will make Liverpool Unstoppable
- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
- Deal Close – $276,000-a-week Star to Sign for Arsenal
- Manchester United Ready to Pay Over £75million to Sign Star
- Aubameyang to Arsenal – Shocking Update – Fans will Hate Wenger
- Man Utd to Secure Signing of Alexis for €45million
- Liverpool have Made Approach to Sign $73.5million Star – Contract Already Offered
Category Archives: Stuttgart
Liverpool have had another inconsistent Premier League campaign and Jurgen Klopp’s biggest dilemma is the shaky back line.
Liverpool Transfers – €25m Can Seal Star Signing, Boost in Superstar Chase, Club Ready to Sell Target
Liverpool have to be active in the upcoming summer transfer window and must lure top players to reinforce the squad. Only then the fans can dream about winning the title next season.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp rested a few senior players in today’s game against Stoke City, still, the Reds were rampant and won the game 4-1.
Tottenham are eager to add another attacker in their squad for next season and young German international in the form of Timo Werner is in the limelight.
Tottenham must start their transfer business as soon as possible to sign their targeted players for next season.
Tottenham lack quality and depth in their attacking setup and must swiftly act to sign players to improve offense.
Liverpool comfortably defeated West Bromwich Albion yesterday to move second in the Barclays premier league.