- Arsenal vs Chelsea – Stars to Watch in the FA Cup Final
- Mourinho Ready to Agree €200million Stars Signing for Manchester United – Lineup Predicted
- Liverpool Seriously Ready to Sign “Fantastic” $64.9million Player
- Manchester United Ready to Agree $300,000-a-week Deal to Sign $112million Star
- Manchester United Eye $64.9million Playmaker – Should Mourinho Sign Him?
- Conte’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI for Chelsea vs Arsenal
- Confirmed – Manchester United XI Formation vs Ajax
Category Archives: Stoke
Manchester United played Stoke City at the start of this month and won 2-1 at Old Trafford. The two teams collide again on new year day.
With Manchester City now level on points with Chelsea, Blues will hope to re-gain three points lead with a victory tonight against Stoke.
Manchester City defeated Crystal Palace with ease to go level on points at the top of Barclays premier league with Chelsea.
Arsenal’s inconsistent premier league campaign continues as once again gunners stumbled to a defeat.
Arsenal earned a hard fought victory in midweek against Southampton and must continue the winning run.
Arsenal earned an all important victory against high flying Southampton side to boost their chances of finishing in top 4.
Manchester United have the chance to win four premier league games in a row as they face low on confidence Stoke side.
Manchester United will look to strengthen their position in the top four with another victory when they face Stoke tomorrow.
Tottenham have the chance to move 6th in the Barclays premier league if they beat Stoke City today.
It will be fair to say that the Red Devils showed their best defensive display of the season thus far against Blues.