- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
- Manchester United Move with $18million Offer to Agree Star Deal
- Quartet Return – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs West Brom
- Arsenal Could Sign Steven N’Zonzi
- Zlatan Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 3-4-2-1 XI vs Bournemouth
- Wilshere Starts – Arsenal’s Strongest Possible 3-4-2-1 XI vs West Ham
Category Archives: Stoke
Liverpool and Stoke City played a mundane game to start their new Premier League campaign and just one moment of magic late on from Phil Coutinho earned the Merseysiders all three points.
Having secured no fewer than seven key signings this summer, Liverpool are all set for the new season and face a tricky first test against Stoke City.
Liverpool will kick start their new season where they ended the last one, against Stoke City away from home.
Replacing legendary goal keeper Petr Cech. It seems like an impossible task, however, maybe not.
Tottenham’s hopes of qualifying for the Champions League are over and now all their focus is to finish as high as possible.
Chelsea face Stoke City at Stamford Bridge in the late kick off and are favorites to earn all three points.
Liverpool are keen to keep star playmaker Raheem Sterling at Anfield for long term but the England international has not agreed a contract yet.
Head, brain, vision, height, legs and both feet. How would the perfect Premier League player look?
The English premier league action will return this weekend with league leaders Chelsea facing Stoke City at home.
Chelsea are running away with the premier league title having taken 6 points lead over Manchester City and have a game in hand as well.