- Three Key Changes – Jose’s Probable 4-2-3-1 Man Utd XI vs Huddersfield
- Milner Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Spurs
- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
Category Archives: Stoke
The likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Man United won their respective games on Boxing Day and Liverpool must win their contest against Stoke City today to pressurize the league leaders.
Liverpool will collide against Stoke City tomorrow night and should be considered favorites to win their third league game in a row.
After dropping points against Bournemouth and West Ham, Liverpool bounced back with back to back victories against Boro and rivals Everton.
Arsenal play Stoke City at the Emirates Stadium and should hold stronger cards to earn all three points.
Arsenal were brilliant last weekend against West Ham United in the Premier League and followed it up with another top result against Basel in the Champions League.
Manchester United were up against an out of form Stoke City side at Old Trafford and still failed to earn all three points.
After losing three games in a row, Manchester United have won their last three fixtures and will be hoping to continue the winning run when they face Stoke City at Old Trafford today.
Tottenham were brilliant against Stoke City last night and registered a 4-0 victory to earn another crucial three points in the Premier League.
Impressive Tottenham defeated Manchester United at the weekend and are once again 7 points behind league leaders Leicester City.
Liverpool have failed to win in their last two Premier League games and it will be fair to say that they can forget about finishing in the top four now.