- Three things we learned: Germany 1-1 Spain
- Chelsea nearing an agreement with Antonio Conte’s successor
- International friendly [Preview]: Netherlands vs England
- Jack Wilshere offered take-or-leave offer by Arsenal
- Manchester United pair miss training session with France
- Costa and Alcantara start, 4-3-2-1: Predicted Spain lineup to face Germany
- International Friendly [Preview]: Germany vs Spain
Category Archives: Stoke
Chelsea defeated Bournemouth on Boxing Day to extend their winning streak to 12 games and should be considered favorites to make it 13 when they face Stoke City next at Stamford Bridge.
Liverpool went behind against Stoke City but bounced back in style and scored four goals past the visitors to earn all three points.
Chelsea continued their winning streak yesterday and are once against nine points ahead of Liverpool. The Reds have the chance to close the gap to six points again but they will have to beat Stoke City at Anfield today.
The likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Man United won their respective games on Boxing Day and Liverpool must win their contest against Stoke City today to pressurize the league leaders.
Liverpool will collide against Stoke City tomorrow night and should be considered favorites to win their third league game in a row.
After dropping points against Bournemouth and West Ham, Liverpool bounced back with back to back victories against Boro and rivals Everton.
Arsenal play Stoke City at the Emirates Stadium and should hold stronger cards to earn all three points.
Arsenal were brilliant last weekend against West Ham United in the Premier League and followed it up with another top result against Basel in the Champions League.
Manchester United were up against an out of form Stoke City side at Old Trafford and still failed to earn all three points.
After losing three games in a row, Manchester United have won their last three fixtures and will be hoping to continue the winning run when they face Stoke City at Old Trafford today.