- Deal Close – Manchester United to Sign $51million Star – He’ll Earn $198,000-a-week
- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
Category Archives: Stoke
Manchester City won the early kick off game against Leicester today and moved above Liverpool in the table. Arsenal can further pile up pressure on the Merseysiders by beating Stoke City in the late kick off.
Arsenal have won back to back Premier League games to put pressure on Liverpool and Manchester City in the race to earn Champions League qualification.
Liverpool continue to struggle against teams in the bottom half of the table. On Saturday, they face Stoke City, who are currently 12th in the Premier League. Therefore, it will not be shocking if the Reds end up dropping points.
After their triumph against Manchester United in the FA Cup, Chelsea will collide against Stoke City away from home in the Premier League on Saturday.
Manchester United’s brilliant winning run was ended by arch rivals Liverpool last weekend. Next up, the Red Devils will face Stoke City away from home and will be looking to get back to winning ways.
Chelsea face Stoke City today at Stamford Bridge and are favorites to earn all three points to register their 13th consecutive league win.
Chelsea defeated Bournemouth on Boxing Day to extend their winning streak to 12 games and should be considered favorites to make it 13 when they face Stoke City next at Stamford Bridge.
Liverpool went behind against Stoke City but bounced back in style and scored four goals past the visitors to earn all three points.
Chelsea continued their winning streak yesterday and are once against nine points ahead of Liverpool. The Reds have the chance to close the gap to six points again but they will have to beat Stoke City at Anfield today.
The likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Man United won their respective games on Boxing Day and Liverpool must win their contest against Stoke City today to pressurize the league leaders.