- Klopp Ready to Agree $46million Star Signing for Liverpool – Not Luan/Costa
- Not Rodriguez – Mou Ready to Agree €55million Star Signing for Man Utd – He’d Earn €240,000-a-week
- Daniel Levy Set to Agree $33million Key Deal for Tottenham
- Liverpool have Moved in to Agree “Outstanding” $33million Star Signing
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree £67million Star Signing
- Picture – Man Utd Confirmed XI vs Man City
- Liverpool Eye €80,000-a-week Star Signing to Solve Conundrum
Category Archives: Stoke
Liverpool continue to struggle against teams in the bottom half of the table. On Saturday, they face Stoke City, who are currently 12th in the Premier League. Therefore, it will not be shocking if the Reds end up dropping points.
After their triumph against Manchester United in the FA Cup, Chelsea will collide against Stoke City away from home in the Premier League on Saturday.
Manchester United’s brilliant winning run was ended by arch rivals Liverpool last weekend. Next up, the Red Devils will face Stoke City away from home and will be looking to get back to winning ways.
Chelsea face Stoke City today at Stamford Bridge and are favorites to earn all three points to register their 13th consecutive league win.
Chelsea defeated Bournemouth on Boxing Day to extend their winning streak to 12 games and should be considered favorites to make it 13 when they face Stoke City next at Stamford Bridge.
Liverpool went behind against Stoke City but bounced back in style and scored four goals past the visitors to earn all three points.
Chelsea continued their winning streak yesterday and are once against nine points ahead of Liverpool. The Reds have the chance to close the gap to six points again but they will have to beat Stoke City at Anfield today.
The likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City and Man United won their respective games on Boxing Day and Liverpool must win their contest against Stoke City today to pressurize the league leaders.
Liverpool will collide against Stoke City tomorrow night and should be considered favorites to win their third league game in a row.
After dropping points against Bournemouth and West Ham, Liverpool bounced back with back to back victories against Boro and rivals Everton.