- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
- Liverpool Prepared to Break Transfer Record Again for 26-Goal Star
Category Archives: Sporting CP
Liverpool are serious about signing a top quality attacker this summer and the likes of Mohamed Salah and Gelson Martins are heavily linked with the Anfield club.
Mauricio Pochettino has got top quality players like Eric Dier, Victor Wanyama and Mousa Dembele in his midfield but Spurs are looking to further reinforce the department in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool have been interested in signing Portuguese international and Sporting CP star Gelson Martins and now reports suggest that even Manchester United want him.
Jurgen Klopp’s team were way to reliant on star playmaker Sadio Mane in the last campaign. When he was on international duty, the Reds suffered big time for over a month.
After earning Champions League qualification, the Reds have to adequately strengthen their squad’s quality and depth if they are to compete against the best of teams.
Tottenham have conistently progressed under the management of Argentine boss Mauricio Pochettino but they have yet to win a title. The South American boss needs to sign top quality players in the transfer window to challenge for big prizes.
In the past few days, Liverpool have been heavily linked with Portuguese international and Sporting CP star William Carvalho.
Things have been negative at Anfield lately and to change the mood, yesterday, Liverpool announced that star playmaker Coutinho has signed a new contract. However, the Reds suffered another home defeat last night much to the despair of the supporters.
Liverpool have been poor since the turn of the year and must reinforce their squad if they are to seriously challenge for the title this season.
Liverpool have struggled in the absence of Sadio Mane and they must splash the cash to sign a cover playmaker until the Senegalese star returns from the AFCON.