- Liverpool Have an Edge to Agree $31million Star Signing
- Agreement Reached – How Chelsea will Line up with €222million Star
- Liverpool have Approached Club to Agree $81million Samba Star Signing
- Deal Close – Man Utd to Agree $65million Star Signing – Not Griezmann
- Tottenham Ready to Agree $25million Europa League Star Signing
- Not Turan – Versatile $37million Star Dreams of Signing for Arsenal – Cazorla’s Replacement
- Liverpool Have to Agree $175,000-a-week Star Signing – He’d Like to Join Klopp
Category Archives: Spartak Moscow
Liverpool have been interested in signing Dutch international Quincy Promes for some time now and the latest reports are positive much to the delight of the Anfield faithful.
Liverpool registered their fourth win on the trot in the Premier League by beating rivals Manchester City at Anfield in the last game. Next up, the Reds will face Sunderland at the Stadium of Light today.
Liverpool registered their third consecutive win in the Barclays Premier League by beating Stoke City at Anfield yesterday. Next up, the Reds will face title rivals Manchester City.
Liverpool are looking to strengthen their attacking midfield in the winter transfer window and a few quality players have been in the limelight.
With all the injury concerns in the attacking department, Jurgen Klopp needs reinforcements if Liverpool are to win the title this season.
Liverpool have proved to be brilliant in the attack this season mainly due to the performances of in form trio Coutinho, Mane and Firmino.
Liverpool lost their top spot to Chelsea at the weekend and will be looking to bounce back when they face Sunderland at Anfield next weekend. Klopp’s men looked tired against the Saints but should have won the game.
Liverpool’s brilliant winning run in the Premier League came to an end against Southampton yesterday as the Reds could only earn a single point vs a stubborn Saints’ defense.
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino is looking to strengthen the squad for the next season and top quality players are being targeted.