- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
- Liverpool Prepared to Break Transfer Record Again for 26-Goal Star
Category Archives: Southampton
With no European distraction, Liverpool will hope to continue their fantastic premier league run and challenge for the title right till the end.
Desperate times for Manchester United as the Red Devils look highly likely to finish the season outside Champions League places.
As Liverpool dismantled Arsenal 5-1 to not only strengthen 4th place but to jump into the title race, Manchester United’s chances of finishing in top 4 looks more bleak.
Gunners dropped their first points after five premier league games as they were held to a 2-2 draw by an impressive Southampton side.
Arsenal look to win 6th back to back league win and stay on top of the table against Southampton.
Arsenal will look to make six consecutive wins in the Barclays premier league when they face Southampton away from home.
Chelsea defeated Southampton in their own backyard 3-0 to keep up the pressure in the title race.
Chelsea will be confident going into the new year’s day fixture against Southampton after defeating Liverpool at Stamford Bridge.
David Moyes’s side have now won four back to back premier league games and are only two points behind 4th placed Liverpool.
Chelsea bounced back from their Champions league defeat against Basel to beat Southampton at Stamford Bridge.