- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
- 3-4-3: Chelsea’s Strongest Possible XI vs Qarabag
- Lallana Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Sevilla
- Manchester United Ready to Step up to Sign $92,000-a-week Star
- Jose Ready to Sign $158,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Stars Return – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Southampton
- World Class €125million Star Could be Offered to Liverpool – He Likes Klopp
Category Archives: Sevilla
Manchester United have big names in their strikeforce but apart from Rooney, no one has been effective.
Tottenham are in the market to sign someone who can share the burden of strike-force with Harry Kane.
Tottenham are actively looking to sign quality players in the winter window to achieve their top 4 objective.
Arsenal failed to get back to winning ways in the premier league as newly promoted Leicester side held them to a 1-1 draw.
Last summer, Liverpool focused on signing defensive players as they lured defenders like Sakho, Toure, Ilori, Cissokho and goalie as well in Mignolet.
Iago Aspas had a torrid first season at Anfield after joining Liverpool from Celta Vigo last summer.
Whether Luis Suarez leaves Liverpool this summer or not, the foundations have been laid by Brendan Rodgers and their attack is already brilliant.
Liverpool have been heavily linked with Sevilla forward Luis Alberto over the past few week. As things stand, Reds are to complete the signing of Spanish International soon. According to Marca, the deal is as good as closed and Alberto … Continue reading
Liverpool have reached an agreement with Sevilla to sign Luis Alberto for 8 million Euros according to Estadio Deportivo. The midfielder was heavily linked with the merseysiders over the past few weeks and the Reds have finally got their man.
Having already agreed deals for Manchester City defender Kolo Toure and Celta Vigo forward Iago Aspas, Liverpool may as well be close to sealing their third deal. The player in discussion is Sevilla youngster Luis Alberto. The player’s agent himself … Continue reading