- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
- Mourinho Looks to Agree £50million Star Signing for Man Utd
- Star Out – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Swansea
Category Archives: Sevilla
Arsenal are in fourth place, nine points behind league leaders Chelsea and today they have the chance to move above Man City who lost against Liverpool yesterday.
Three time champions Liverpool will face four time champions Sevilla in the Europa League final tonight. Who will come out on top.
Liverpool ended an average Premier League campaign on Sunday and finished 8th in the table. However, no one will really care about the league position if the Reds can win the Europa League final against reigning champions Sevilla on Wednesday.
Liverpool Transfers – €25m Can Seal Star Signing, Boost in Superstar Chase, Club Ready to Sell Target
Liverpool have to be active in the upcoming summer transfer window and must lure top players to reinforce the squad. Only then the fans can dream about winning the title next season.
Liverpool are constantly improving under the management of Jurgen Klopp and they need top quality signings in the summer transfer window if they are to challenge for the title.
Arsenal have reinforced their midfield department by signing a versatile star in the form of Mohamed Elneny from Swiss side Basel.
After a disappointing transfer window so far, Arsenal may just secure two brilliant signings to cheer up the supporters.
Arsenal need to reinforce two key departments this summer before the transfer window closes in less than a week.
Arsenal fans are getting more and more frustrated every passing day in the summer transfer window.
Over the past few weeks, Karim Benzema has been the main player to be linked with a move to Arsenal Football Club.