- Confirmed – Liverpool XI Formation vs Crystal Palace
- Picture – Man Utd’s Confirmed XI vs Burnley
- Forget Robertson: Liverpool Have to Agree $21.5million Star Signing – He’s Like Marcelo
- Forget Turan – Arsenal Ready to Agree “Exceptional” €40million Star Signing
- Man Utd have Moved in to Finally Agree $45million Star Signing – He Would Earn $200,000-a-week
- Liverpool Ready to Agree €72million Star Signing – Not James/Asensio
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Burnley
Category Archives: Schalke
Liverpool’s defense was one of their biggest concern under the management of Brendan Rodgers. Unfortunately, it still remains a huge issue even after the appointment of Klopp.
Tottenham Hotspur will have to act swiftly if they want to lure their transfer target as Liverpool are very much serious about hiring the services of Leroy Sane from Schalke.
Tottenham are in brilliant form as far as the Premier League is concerned. The North Londoners have won three games on the trot including an emphatic win over title favorites Manchester City.
Tottenham reinforced their attack in the summer transfer window with players like Njie and Son. If reports are anything to go by then Spurs are interested in signing another quality playmaker.
Arsenal’s attacking midfield department is one of the best in the Premier League with world class players like Ozil, Alexis and Cazorla in the setup.
With time running out in the summer transfer window, the Red Devils are keen to improve their attacking department by signing quality players.
Over the past few weeks, Karim Benzema has been the main player to be linked with a move to Arsenal Football Club.
Perhaps Arsenal have given up their chase of signing Liverpool star Raheem Sterling with Manchester City taking serious interest in English winger.
Manchester United fans have been largely disappointed by the performance of their new attacking players this season.
Real Madrid defeated Schalke 0-2 in the first leg of their Champions League R16 tie and have one foot in the last eight.