- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
- Deal Close – $276,000-a-week Star to Sign for Arsenal
- Manchester United Ready to Pay Over £75million to Sign Star
- Aubameyang to Arsenal – Shocking Update – Fans will Hate Wenger
- Man Utd to Secure Signing of Alexis for €45million
- Liverpool have Made Approach to Sign $73.5million Star – Contract Already Offered
- Klopp Could Secure Key Signing for $61m & Liverpool Must Splash Cash Now
Category Archives: Schalke
Jurgen Klopp is mainly using James Milner, a natural central/attacking midfielder, as his first choice Liverpool left back and Alberto Moreno, a natural defender, as his second choice left back.
Liverpool strengthened their defense in the summer transfer window by signing a new goalkeeper in the form of Loris Karius and two center halves in the form of Joel Matip and Ragnar Klavan.
Manchester United secured the signing of a world class striker this summer by luring Swedish superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic. The former AC Milan forward scored his first goal for the Red Devils in a friendly game against Turkish side Galatasaray yesterday.
Liverpool have signed two attacking players in the summer transfer window by hiring the services of Sadio Mane from Southampton and Georginio Wijnaldum from Newcastle United.
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is looking to strengthen his attack for next season and more than few big names are in the limelight.
Liverpool have had a shaky defense since Spanish manager Rafael Benitez left the club back in 2010.
Liverpool’s brilliant run came to a shocking end against Southampton yesterday as the Reds squandered a two goal advantage and lost 3-2 against the Saints away from home.
Since the arrival of German manager Jurgen Klopp at Anfield, Liverpool have agreed two key signings but both will be part of the Reds’ team next season.
Liverpool have been quite active in the winter transfer window but it will be fair to say that they have not really sealed a top quality signing as yet.
Over the past few years, Liverpool have spend a lot to reinforce their defense but their has been no real improvement at the back.