- Deal Agreed – How Playmaker will Line up in Man Utd’s Starting XI
- Liverpool have Now Made Contact to Sign $29.6million Star
- $59million Star has an Offer to Sign for Arsenal
- $40million Star Ready to Secure Man Utd Move – Wants Around $400,000-a-week Salary Next Summer
- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
Category Archives: Schalke
Liverpool are looking to strengthen their midfield department and are currently linked with two German Bundesliga players.
After an average campaign this time around, Arsenal will be hoping to bounce back big time next season and for that they need top signings.
Arsenal have won their last three games in the Premier League but Liverpool remain in pole position to finish in the top four after beating West Ham United 4-0 away from home yesterday.
Arsenal have been in dismal form this season and need a major summer overhaul if they are to have any chance of bouncing back next season.
Arsenal have been absolutely average this season and in recent weeks, they have been under fire for horrendous performances.
Arsene Wenger needs to leave Arsenal after the team’s horrendous performance this season. The North Londoners are currently 6th in the table and based on current form, it is safe to say that they will not be in the next … Continue reading
Jurgen Klopp is renowned for setting up brilliant attacking teams and his Liverpool side have been fantastic up front this season. Still, the German manager is looking to further amplify the quality and depth of the department.
Tottenham are doing great in the Premier League but they performed horrendously in European Competitions this season.
Liverpool have been looking to sign a new left back for a long time now and as per recent reports, a few LBs are in the limelight.
Chelsea have been pretty much inactive in the winter window but they are prepared to seal two new signings before the transfer deadline tonight.