- Man Utd Pushing to Seal Signing of £75million Midfielder for Next Season
- 4-2-3-1: Rashford Starts as CF – Man Utd’s Probable XI vs Swansea
- Club Ready to Offer $24million Star to Liverpool – Klopp Wants Him
- Three Key Changes – Jose’s Probable 4-2-3-1 Man Utd XI vs Huddersfield
- Milner Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Spurs
- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
Category Archives: Schalke
Liverpool desperately need to sort out their back line by signing a top center half before the summer transfer window ends in a few days.
Liverpool were able to keep their first clean sheet of the season after beating Crystal Palace 1-0 at Anfield at the weekend.
Liverpool are still keen on hiring the services of Naby Keita from Leipzig. The transfer saga has dragged on for far too long.
Liverpool are looking to strengthen their midfield department and are currently linked with two German Bundesliga players.
After an average campaign this time around, Arsenal will be hoping to bounce back big time next season and for that they need top signings.
Arsenal have won their last three games in the Premier League but Liverpool remain in pole position to finish in the top four after beating West Ham United 4-0 away from home yesterday.
Arsenal have been in dismal form this season and need a major summer overhaul if they are to have any chance of bouncing back next season.
Arsenal have been absolutely average this season and in recent weeks, they have been under fire for horrendous performances.
Arsene Wenger needs to leave Arsenal after the team’s horrendous performance this season. The North Londoners are currently 6th in the table and based on current form, it is safe to say that they will not be in the next … Continue reading
Jurgen Klopp is renowned for setting up brilliant attacking teams and his Liverpool side have been fantastic up front this season. Still, the German manager is looking to further amplify the quality and depth of the department.