- How Liverpool should line up against West Ham
- Mourinho interested in signing 24-year-old Barca star
- Sanchez starts – Man Utd’s predicted starting XI vs Sevilla
- Chelsea team news and likely starting XI vs Barcelona
- Aubameyang out – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-3-3 XI vs Ostersunds
- Liverpool player ratings vs Southampton – Salah & Firmino shine
- Aubameyang starts – Arsenal’s strongest possible 4-2-2-2 XI vs Everton
Category Archives: Schalke
The January transfer window is typically mild compared to its summer counterpart, but this particular winter window has been rather active, especially for Liverpool.
Arsenal secured the signature of Sead Kolasinac on a free transfer from Schalke in the summer transfer window and if the reports are anything to go by then they are going to sign another key player on a bosman from … Continue reading
Liverpool have been linked with German international and Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka for quite some time and the latest reports are interesting.
Arsenal signed French striker Alexandre Lacazette in the summer transfer window. They could be signing another striker in the winter window.
Liverpool need to strengthen their team in the winter transfer window and once again Leon Goretzka is linked with a move to Anfield.
Liverpool midfielder Emre Can’s future is up in the air. The German international will be out of contract next year and in all fairness, the Reds must sell him in the winter window and lure Goretzka from Schalke.
Liverpool and Barcelona have been interested in hiring the services of German international and Schalke star Leon Goretzka for quite some time.
Liverpool have been linked with German international and Schalke midfielder Leon Goretzka for quite some time and the latest reports are intriguing.
Liverpool desperately need to sort out their back line by signing a top center half before the summer transfer window ends in a few days.
Liverpool were able to keep their first clean sheet of the season after beating Crystal Palace 1-0 at Anfield at the weekend.