- Liverpool are Favorites to Agree $230,000-a-week Star Signing
- Trio Should be Fit – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Palace
- Mourinho Looks to Agree $71million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Not James – Positive Update for Liverpool to Agree £52m Star Signing – Klopp Keen
- Picture – Chelsea Star Tweets Delight After Beating His Teammate
- Mourinho Ready to Agree $50million Star Signing as First Summer Capture for Man Utd
- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
Category Archives: Russia
Before the start of the European Championships, there were claims that Wales are just a one man team with superstar Gareth Bale leading the line.
Few days back, the Welsh side lost their top spot to England after the Three Lions won thanks to a late winner scored by Daniel Sturridge.
England have not been able to win the opening game of a major tournament since FIFA World Cup 2006 in Germany.
England and Russia will collide tonight in their first game of the European Championships. Who will come out on top?
Russia will kick start their Euro 2016 campaign against a strong England side who are considered favorites to earn all three points.
England will take on Russia in their opening Euro 2016 contest tomorrow night and the Three Lions are expected to earn all three points.
Belgium vs Russia was arguably the most mundane match of the World Cup thus far but fortunately, there was at least one goal.
The domestic season may well have just come to a close, but now a lot of attention now turns to something completely different that is happening this summer. The UEFA Under-21 Championships that take place in Israel next month.
It seems like only yesterday that Tshabalala was rocketing one into the top right corner in South Africa to score the first goal of the 2010 World Cup. Three years have passed, however, and the biggest sporting event in the … Continue reading
Ex-Chelsea boss Luiz Felipe Scolari will return to Stamford Bridge to face in form Russian side lead by former England manager, Fabio Capello. Russia and Brazil have locked horns no less than 10 times and the Europeans have never beaten … Continue reading