- Ox Replaces Midfielder – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Burnley
- Herrera Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Everton
- 5 Reasons Why Sacking De Boer was the Right thing to do
- Bad News for Man Utd, Could be a Huge Boost for Liverpool – [BBC]
- Jose Mourinho Reserves Special Praise for Man Utd Duo
- Theo Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 Starting XI Koln
- 4-2-3-1: Liverpool’s Strongest Possible XI vs Sevilla – Coutinho Starts
Category Archives: Roma
Liverpool failed to sign Mohamed Salah back in 2014 after wasting a lot of time in the winter transfer window. They should not waste time this summer and must spend big (if needed) to hire his services before any other … Continue reading
Liverpool have been heavily linked with Roma star Mohamed Salah in the past few weeks and the reports going on in the media suggest that the Egyptian star will finally sign for the Reds next week.
Jurgen Klopp’s men fought hard and earned Champions League qualification after finishing fourth in the Premier League last season.
Jurgen Klopp needs to sign a top quality attacker this summer and it looks highly likely that Egyptian star Mohamed Salah will join the Merseysiders sooner rather than later.
Another day, another report linking Liverpool with Roma star Mohamed Salah. The Merseysiders need a pacy attacker like him to strengthen their team and they must splash the cash to finally hire his services.
Back in 2014, Liverpool wasted time and did not meet Basel’s asking price for Salah. In the end, the Egyptian international ended up moving to Chelsea.
Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool have been heavily linked with Egyptian international and Roma star Mohamed Salah and the latest reports look really positive for the Reds.
Liverpool have been interested in signing Mohamed Salah for quite some time and the latest reports really look positive for the Merseysiders.
Jurgen Klopp’s team were way to reliant on star playmaker Sadio Mane in the last campaign. When he was on international duty, the Reds suffered big time for over a month.
Tottenham splashed the cash to hire the services of French international Moussa Sissoko from Newcastle United last summer but the move did not prove to be fruitful.