- Liverpool make Contact to Lure Julian Draxler
- Club Ready to Offer €200million Star to Manchester United
- Wilshere Starts – Arsenal’s Probable 3-4-2-1 XI vs Koln
- Man Utd to Offer Huge £375,000-a-week Terms to Agree Key Deal
- £60million Star has Heart Set on a Move to Liverpool So Far
- Fellaini Starts – Manchester United’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Basel
- Liverpool One of the Favorites in $26million Chase for Attacker
Category Archives: Roma
Liverpool had the chance to sign Mohamed Salah back in 2014, however, they wasted time and Chelsea took advantage to secure his signature.
Liverpool are edging closer and closer to signing Mohamed Salah from Italian side AS Roma in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool fans should really be fed up of all the transfer rumors about Egyptian international and Roma star Mohamed Salah.
Liverpool failed to sign Mohamed Salah back in 2014 after wasting a lot of time in the winter transfer window. They should not waste time this summer and must spend big (if needed) to hire his services before any other … Continue reading
Liverpool have been heavily linked with Roma star Mohamed Salah in the past few weeks and the reports going on in the media suggest that the Egyptian star will finally sign for the Reds next week.
Jurgen Klopp’s men fought hard and earned Champions League qualification after finishing fourth in the Premier League last season.
Jurgen Klopp needs to sign a top quality attacker this summer and it looks highly likely that Egyptian star Mohamed Salah will join the Merseysiders sooner rather than later.
Another day, another report linking Liverpool with Roma star Mohamed Salah. The Merseysiders need a pacy attacker like him to strengthen their team and they must splash the cash to finally hire his services.
Back in 2014, Liverpool wasted time and did not meet Basel’s asking price for Salah. In the end, the Egyptian international ended up moving to Chelsea.
Jurgen Klopp’s Liverpool have been heavily linked with Egyptian international and Roma star Mohamed Salah and the latest reports look really positive for the Reds.