- Mourinho Ready to Agree €42million Star Signing for Man Utd – He’d Earn €10m-a-season
- Rooney Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Swansea
- Star Returns – Conte’s Probable 3-4-3 Chelsea XI vs Everton
- Deal Close – $22million Versatile Star to Join Tottenham
- Not Morata – Mou Wants Man Utd to Get €58.3million Star Signing Done
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed Key $32million Deal
- Man Utd have Moved in to Finally Agree $65million Star Signing – Not James
Category Archives: Real Madrid
Manchester United are slowly but surely getting back to their best and rivals must start worrying as David Moyes settles with his new club.
Manchester United will want to start signing quality players as soon as possible in January to reinforce their squad.
Arsenal star Mesut Ozil is in the mix again and it looks like Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti is still not over the fact that the German is gone.
When the UEFA World Cup Play offs were announced, all the eyes were mainly on one fixture between Sweden and Portugal.
Arsenal’s striker dilemma is ongoing for now and they must sign a top quality striker in January if they are to fight for the league title right till the end.
Arsenal suffered their second defeat of the league campaign at the hands of Manchester United yesterday and the performances proved they need serious reinforcements in January.
Arsenal splashed their record sum to lure Mesut Ozil from Real Madrid. Wenger is renowned for making young stars but Ozil was surely made by Moruinho.
Despite not playing the best of football, Spurs are flying high in the premier league being joint second with Liverpool and Chelsea.
Barcelona go six points clear of their arch rivals Real Madrid in La liga after defeating Los Blancos 2-1 in the first El Clasico of the season.
As mentioned above in the subject I would like to shed some light on Real Madrid’s poor performances in La Liga this season.