- Rooney Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Swansea
- Star Returns – Conte’s Probable 3-4-3 Chelsea XI vs Everton
- Deal Close – $22million Versatile Star to Join Tottenham
- Not Morata – Mou Wants Man Utd to Get €58.3million Star Signing Done
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed Key $32million Deal
- Man Utd have Moved in to Finally Agree $65million Star Signing – Not James
- Klopp Ready to Agree $46million Star Signing for Liverpool – Not Luan/Costa
Category Archives: Real Madrid
Bayern Munich star Xabi Alonso appears to have announced his retirement from football via social media.
Manchester United’s brilliant winning run in all competitions was halted by Bournemouth at Old Trafford yesterday.
Chelsea have been linked with Spanish international and Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata for some time now and he is once again in the limelight.
Manchester United broke the transfer record to sign Paul Pogba last summer. Now, reports suggest that they are once again interested in Toni Kroos. The Red Devils will surely have to splash heavy cash if they are to lure the … Continue reading
Chelsea have been heavily interested in signing Spanish international and Real Madrid star Alvaro Morata for quite some time.
The winter transfer window closed few days back and the reports in the media are already talking about the moves that could happen in the summer transfer window.
All eyes will be on Anfield tonight as Liverpool collide against Chelsea in a blockbuster Premier League contest. However, the supporters of both the teams will also have one eye on the transfer deadline.
Chelsea currently have the best striker in the Premier League in the form of Diego Costa but his future has been up in the air recently.
Chelsea and Arsenal have been interested in signing Alvaro Morata in recent times and Florentino Perez has perhaps provided them with a boost with his latest update.
Manchester United have been interested in signing James Rodriguez for a long time and reports suggest that they have a real chance of signing him now.