- Man Utd Pushing to Seal Signing of £75million Midfielder for Next Season
- 4-2-3-1: Rashford Starts as CF – Man Utd’s Probable XI vs Swansea
- Club Ready to Offer $24million Star to Liverpool – Klopp Wants Him
- Three Key Changes – Jose’s Probable 4-2-3-1 Man Utd XI vs Huddersfield
- Milner Starts – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Spurs
- Woodward wants to Sign £350,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
Category Archives: Porto
Liverpool need major reinforcements in the summer transfer window if they are to have any chance of challenging for the Premier League title next season.
Liverpool are looking to reinforce their squad when the winter transfer window opens in January and a certain Mexican international is in the limelight again in the form of Hector Herrera.
In recent years, Manchester United have let go strikers like Falcao, Van Persie, Welbeck and Hernandez. To replace the quartet, United have signed the likes of Martial (Summer 2015) and Ibrahimovic (Summer 2016).
Arsenal needed to reinforce their strike-force in the summer transfer window and signed Lucas Perez to strengthen the department.
Liverpool have been linked with more than a few quality playmakers in the summer transfer window. So far, the Merseysiders have lured the likes of Sadio Mane and Georginio Wijnaldum to strengthen the offense.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp seems very serious about reinforcing his midfield department this summer. Not to forget, the Reds have already lured Marko Grujic last winter.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is looking to reinforce his midfield this summer by luring a versatile player and a few names are in the lime light.
New Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is ready to reinforce his squad in the summer transfer window and a certain Algerian international is in the lime light.
Liverpool must act fast in the transfer window if they are to sign quality players to challenge the best of teams in the Premier League next season.
Liverpool manager has already reinforced the midfield department by luring young Serbian starlet Marko Grujic last winter.