- Quality $89million Star Wants to Sign For Liverpool
- Mourinho Wants Manchester United to Splash $127million for Star
- After $50million Deal – Klopp Prepared to Secure $38million Signing for Liverpool
- $56million Move Made – Manchester United Very Close to Signing Star
- Manchester United Expected to Reach Agreement to Sign £70million Star
- Klopp Clear to Secure $32million Midfielder Signing for Liverpool – Move Likely
- Liverpool Prepared to Break Transfer Record Again for 26-Goal Star
Category Archives: Porto
In recent years, Manchester United have let go strikers like Falcao, Van Persie, Welbeck and Hernandez. To replace the quartet, United have signed the likes of Martial (Summer 2015) and Ibrahimovic (Summer 2016).
Arsenal needed to reinforce their strike-force in the summer transfer window and signed Lucas Perez to strengthen the department.
Liverpool have been linked with more than a few quality playmakers in the summer transfer window. So far, the Merseysiders have lured the likes of Sadio Mane and Georginio Wijnaldum to strengthen the offense.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp seems very serious about reinforcing his midfield department this summer. Not to forget, the Reds have already lured Marko Grujic last winter.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is looking to reinforce his midfield this summer by luring a versatile player and a few names are in the lime light.
New Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is ready to reinforce his squad in the summer transfer window and a certain Algerian international is in the lime light.
Liverpool must act fast in the transfer window if they are to sign quality players to challenge the best of teams in the Premier League next season.
Liverpool manager has already reinforced the midfield department by luring young Serbian starlet Marko Grujic last winter.
Liverpool are linked with numerous quality players and manager Jurgen Klopp must sign top stars to reinforce the squad this summer.
Liverpool are linked with numerous attackers as far as the rumors are concerned and a new name is in the lime light in the form of Algerian attacker Yacine Brahimi.