- 4-2-3-1: Duo Return in Jose’s Potential Man Utd XI vs Stoke
- Liverpool Have Moved in to Agree $173,000-a-week Star Signing – He Wants Anfield Move
- Mourinho Wants Man Utd to Agree €81million Signing – Not Antoine
- Terms Agreed – How Man Utd will Line up with Versatile Playmaker
- Not One or Two – Man Utd Look to Sign €260million Worth Trio
- 4-3-3: Klopp Must Field this Liverpool XI to Rip Swansea Apart
- Spurs Plan $18.5million Star Signing to Replace $123,000-a-week Man
Category Archives: Porto
Liverpool are looking to reinforce their squad when the winter transfer window opens in January and a certain Mexican international is in the limelight again in the form of Hector Herrera.
In recent years, Manchester United have let go strikers like Falcao, Van Persie, Welbeck and Hernandez. To replace the quartet, United have signed the likes of Martial (Summer 2015) and Ibrahimovic (Summer 2016).
Arsenal needed to reinforce their strike-force in the summer transfer window and signed Lucas Perez to strengthen the department.
Liverpool have been linked with more than a few quality playmakers in the summer transfer window. So far, the Merseysiders have lured the likes of Sadio Mane and Georginio Wijnaldum to strengthen the offense.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp seems very serious about reinforcing his midfield department this summer. Not to forget, the Reds have already lured Marko Grujic last winter.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is looking to reinforce his midfield this summer by luring a versatile player and a few names are in the lime light.
New Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is ready to reinforce his squad in the summer transfer window and a certain Algerian international is in the lime light.
Liverpool must act fast in the transfer window if they are to sign quality players to challenge the best of teams in the Premier League next season.
Liverpool manager has already reinforced the midfield department by luring young Serbian starlet Marko Grujic last winter.
Liverpool are linked with numerous quality players and manager Jurgen Klopp must sign top stars to reinforce the squad this summer.