- “He’s in his Prime” – Liverpool Ready to Finally Agree £185,000-a-week Star Signing
- Deal Close – How Man Utd will Line up with £52million Star
- Klopp Given Huge Chance to Agree €125million Star Signing for Liverpool
- Mourinho Looks to Agree €110million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Video – Man United Playmaker’s Sublime Finish for National Side
- Liverpool Have an Edge to Agree $31million Star Signing
- Agreement Reached – How Chelsea will Line up with €222million Star
Category Archives: Porto
Liverpool and Tottennham are interested in signing Moussa Marega in the summer transfer window.
Jose Mourinho always had at least one solid defensive midfielder in his teams over the years but he lacks one at Manchester United.
Liverpool need major reinforcements in the summer transfer window if they are to have any chance of challenging for the Premier League title next season.
Liverpool are looking to reinforce their squad when the winter transfer window opens in January and a certain Mexican international is in the limelight again in the form of Hector Herrera.
In recent years, Manchester United have let go strikers like Falcao, Van Persie, Welbeck and Hernandez. To replace the quartet, United have signed the likes of Martial (Summer 2015) and Ibrahimovic (Summer 2016).
Arsenal needed to reinforce their strike-force in the summer transfer window and signed Lucas Perez to strengthen the department.
Liverpool have been linked with more than a few quality playmakers in the summer transfer window. So far, the Merseysiders have lured the likes of Sadio Mane and Georginio Wijnaldum to strengthen the offense.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp seems very serious about reinforcing his midfield department this summer. Not to forget, the Reds have already lured Marko Grujic last winter.
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is looking to reinforce his midfield this summer by luring a versatile player and a few names are in the lime light.
New Chelsea manager Antonio Conte is ready to reinforce his squad in the summer transfer window and a certain Algerian international is in the lime light.