- Former AC Milan Man Closing in on Joining Arsenal
- Picture – Liverpool’s Confirmed Lineup vs Plymouth
- Tottenham Look to Agree $86,000-a-week Star Signing
- Not Griezmann – $100,000-a-week Star Agrees Man Utd Deal
- Terms & No. Verbally Agreed – Man Utd Set to Finally Sign £87million Star
- Coutinho Starts – Liverpool’s Potential 4-2-3-1 XI vs Plymouth
- Star Looking to Agree €18million-a-year Chelsea Deal
Category Archives: Paris Saint-Germain
Liverpool splashed heavy cash to reinforce their attack last summer under the management of Brendan Rodgers.
Liverpool will be playing against Villareal in the first leg of their Europa League semi final on Thursday knowing that winning the competition is the only way they can play in the next season’s UEFA Champions League.
Arsenal dropped points yet again and are now out of the title race for good. The supporters are furious as expected and Arsene Wenger is under immense pressure.
PSG and Manchester City will collide tonight in the first leg of their Quarter Final tie in the UEFA Champions League.
Manchester United broke the bank and their transfer record to sign Angel Di Maria from Real Madrid after the World Cup 2014.
As far as the transfer news is concerned, Liverpool have been linked with many top stars and they need massive reinforcements in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool’s reported £28-million bid for Alex Texieira was rejected by Shakthar Donetsk meaning that they have now had two bids turned down.
Manchester United suffered another defeat in the Barclays Premier League and that has helped Tottenham strengthen their grip on the fourth spot.
Manchester United spent heavy cash in the summer transfer window to lure players like Memphis Depay and Anthony Martial. However, their performances in the attacking third have been criticized heavily.
Manchester United are back in the running for the Premier League title after victory against arch rivals Liverpool. The Red Devils are now 7 points behind joint league leaders Arsenal and Leicester City.