- Man Utd Ready to Agree $31million Signing of Versatile Playmaker
- Klopp’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI for Liverpool to Dismantle Leicester
- Arsenal Look to Finally Agree $48million Star Signing
- Martial Starts – Man Utd’s Strongest Possible 4-2-3-1 XI vs Southampton
- Done – Liverpool have Agreed €37million Deal
- Klopp Impressed – Liverpool Can Get Signing Done for $22million
- Club Should Sell Playmaker to Manchester United for $37million
Category Archives: Paris Saint-Germain
Manchester United supporters will be livid if a Premier League rival can sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the summer and it looks like Tottenham are serious about securing the services of the prolific forward.
Liverpool splashed heavy cash to reinforce their attack last summer under the management of Brendan Rodgers.
Liverpool will be playing against Villareal in the first leg of their Europa League semi final on Thursday knowing that winning the competition is the only way they can play in the next season’s UEFA Champions League.
Arsenal dropped points yet again and are now out of the title race for good. The supporters are furious as expected and Arsene Wenger is under immense pressure.
PSG and Manchester City will collide tonight in the first leg of their Quarter Final tie in the UEFA Champions League.
Manchester United broke the bank and their transfer record to sign Angel Di Maria from Real Madrid after the World Cup 2014.
As far as the transfer news is concerned, Liverpool have been linked with many top stars and they need massive reinforcements in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool’s reported £28-million bid for Alex Texieira was rejected by Shakthar Donetsk meaning that they have now had two bids turned down.
Manchester United suffered another defeat in the Barclays Premier League and that has helped Tottenham strengthen their grip on the fourth spot.
Manchester United spent heavy cash in the summer transfer window to lure players like Memphis Depay and Anthony Martial. However, their performances in the attacking third have been criticized heavily.