- Liverpool are Favorites to Agree $230,000-a-week Star Signing
- Trio Should be Fit – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Palace
- Mourinho Looks to Agree $71million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Not James – Positive Update for Liverpool to Agree £52m Star Signing – Klopp Keen
- Picture – Chelsea Star Tweets Delight After Beating His Teammate
- Mourinho Ready to Agree $50million Star Signing as First Summer Capture for Man Utd
- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
Category Archives: Paris Saint-Germain
Liverpool are in search of a top quality striker this summer and a prolific forward is in the lime light.
Manchester United have been looking to sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic for quite some time and if reports are anything to go by then it seems that the prolific Swedish international is heading to join the Old Trafford club.
Manchester United supporters will be livid if a Premier League rival can sign Zlatan Ibrahimovic in the summer and it looks like Tottenham are serious about securing the services of the prolific forward.
Liverpool splashed heavy cash to reinforce their attack last summer under the management of Brendan Rodgers.
Liverpool will be playing against Villareal in the first leg of their Europa League semi final on Thursday knowing that winning the competition is the only way they can play in the next season’s UEFA Champions League.
Arsenal dropped points yet again and are now out of the title race for good. The supporters are furious as expected and Arsene Wenger is under immense pressure.
PSG and Manchester City will collide tonight in the first leg of their Quarter Final tie in the UEFA Champions League.
Manchester United broke the bank and their transfer record to sign Angel Di Maria from Real Madrid after the World Cup 2014.
As far as the transfer news is concerned, Liverpool have been linked with many top stars and they need massive reinforcements in the summer transfer window.
Liverpool’s reported £28-million bid for Alex Texieira was rejected by Shakthar Donetsk meaning that they have now had two bids turned down.