- Club Ready to Offer €150million Star to Wenger’s Arsenal
- FSG Ready £80million Move to Secure Signing for Liverpool
- How Arsenal will Line up with $47million Play Breaker
- £50million Star Ready to Agree Chelsea Move
- How Manchester United Could Line up with €51million Star
- Club Ready to Offer £132million Star to Klopp’s Liverpool
- Arsenal Will Offer around $400,000-a-week to Agree Star Deal
Category Archives: Paris Saint-Germain
Manchester United and Paris Saint-Germain are in a battle to lure one of the hottest prospects available this summer in Real Madrid playmaker Angel Di Maria.
David Luiz has been criticized for his inconsistency in defense but the new Paris Saint-German star put in a brilliant over all performance that helped Brazil qualify for the semi finals.
After the high profile sales of Juan Mata, Kevin De Bruyne and possibly David Luiz, many are of the opinion that Eden Hazard will soon be on his way out of Chelsea.
Manchester United are ready for massive summer over haul and look to sign world class stars in the upcoming transfer window.
If Louis van Gaal signs for Manchester United, it is highly likely that Robin van Persie will stay with the club.
Last season under the management of Alex Ferguson, Manchester United won the league by 11 points.
There is no doubt that the biggest arrival Manchester United fans will be waiting for in summer will be that of a new permanent manager.
Manchester United have made a winning start under new interim manager Ryan Giggs and suddenly the mood has changed at Old Trafford.
With potential departures of Hernandez and Robin van Persie speculated over the media, it is likely that Manchester United may sign a new striker.
Mourinho has never lost a quarter final tie of the Champions league and he maintains his record after turning around a two goal deficit against Paris Saint Germain.