- Contact Made – Manchester United Looking to Sign $47million Player
- Star Returns – This Arsenal’s 3-4-2-1 XI Can Beat Red Star Belgrade
- Pedro Starts – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Roma
- Man Utd Favorites to Secure Signing – $26.5million Could Get Deal Done
- Liverpool Heading Queue – Klopp Plans Bid to Sign Midfielder
- Key Duo Out – Man Utd’s Probable 4-2-3-1 XI vs Benfica
- Arsenal Must Sign Riyad Mahrez in January
Category Archives: Paris Saint-Germain
Manchester United are ready for massive summer over haul and look to sign world class stars in the upcoming transfer window.
If Louis van Gaal signs for Manchester United, it is highly likely that Robin van Persie will stay with the club.
Last season under the management of Alex Ferguson, Manchester United won the league by 11 points.
There is no doubt that the biggest arrival Manchester United fans will be waiting for in summer will be that of a new permanent manager.
Manchester United have made a winning start under new interim manager Ryan Giggs and suddenly the mood has changed at Old Trafford.
With potential departures of Hernandez and Robin van Persie speculated over the media, it is likely that Manchester United may sign a new striker.
Mourinho has never lost a quarter final tie of the Champions league and he maintains his record after turning around a two goal deficit against Paris Saint Germain.
Chelsea have a mountain to climb in the second leg of their quarter final tie against Paris Saint-Germain and the odds are against them.
Chelsea dominated the proceedings against Stoke at the weekend and comprehensively defeated the Potters in their own backyard.
Jose Mourinho has never lost a Champions League quarter final tie but his record is in serious threat after 3-1 defeat received at the hands of French giants Paris Saint-Germain.