- Liverpool are Favorites to Agree $230,000-a-week Star Signing
- Trio Should be Fit – Chelsea’s Strongest Possible 3-4-3 XI vs Palace
- Mourinho Looks to Agree $71million Duo Signing for Man Utd
- Not James – Positive Update for Liverpool to Agree £52m Star Signing – Klopp Keen
- Picture – Chelsea Star Tweets Delight After Beating His Teammate
- Mourinho Ready to Agree $50million Star Signing as First Summer Capture for Man Utd
- Forget Rodriguez – Liverpool have to Agree €44milllion Playmaker Signing
Category Archives: Paris Saint-Germain
Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard led his side to a historic Champions League victory in 2005 when the Reds bounced back from three goals down to beat the mighty Rossoneri on penalties.
Manchester United have heavily relied on star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic this season. The Swedish superstar has been sensational for the Red Devils and was influential in helping them with the EFL Cup trophy.
Liverpool needed to reinforce their attack in the absence of Sadio Mane and the latest reports suggest that they did try to sign a quality playmaker last month.
Arsenal must agree new deals with star playmakers Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez. Losing even one of the mentioned duo will be a massive setback for the Gunners.
Liverpool need an attacking player this month and Spanish international Jese Rodriguez is one of the players linked.
Liverpool are currently second in the Premier League and must improve their squad to catch Chelsea. The Reds are interested in signing attacking players and Spanish international Jese Rodriguez has been linked.
Liverpool are seriously looking to strengthen their attack in the winter transfer window and stars like Quincy Promes and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are linked.
Chelsea have won their last 10 league games and sit 6 points ahead of Liverpool and Arsenal in the Premier League table.
Going into the Match Day 5 against Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League, Arsenal had the advantage in the group.
Arsenal and PSG collide tonight in a Champions League contest that may as well decide who will top the group.