- Signing $73.5million Star will make Liverpool Unstoppable
- “Fantastic” Star in Talks & Could Agree Terms with Liverpool
- Deal Close – $276,000-a-week Star to Sign for Arsenal
- Manchester United Ready to Pay Over £75million to Sign Star
- Aubameyang to Arsenal – Shocking Update – Fans will Hate Wenger
- Man Utd to Secure Signing of Alexis for €45million
- Liverpool have Made Approach to Sign $73.5million Star – Contract Already Offered
Category Archives: Monaco
Tottenham have already qualified for the knockout rounds of the Europa League but still have not guaranteed the top spot.
With time running out in the summer transfer window, Manchester United splashed heavy cash to secure the signing of Anthony Martial from Monaco on deadline day.
Last summer, Manchester United completed the signing (loan) of Colombian star forward Radamel Falcao on transfer deadline day.
After letting go three strikers this summer, Manchester United have opted to splash the cash and sign a young French forward for a huge fee.
Manchester United made more than a few official announcements yesterday. The Red Devils have trimmed their squad by letting go players like Lindegaard, Javier Hernandez and Adnan Januzaj (on-loan).
Manchester United have mostly wasted time in the summer transfer window and have now sealed a deal to sign a young striker for a huge sum.
Last summer, Manchester United were the busiest English Premier League side in the closing stages of the transfer window and lured the likes of Radamel Falcao and Angel Di Maria.
Liverpool are Closing in on Rock Solid Signing after Confirmation From his Rep that Star Wants PL Move
Liverpool have already signed one defender in the form of Joe Gomez and are also looking to secure another in Nathaniel Clyne.
Tottenham have been linked with numerous players but for some reason Monaco is the main club in the lime light.
Spurs are busy securing defensive targets but must turn their attention to attack sooner rather than later.