- Jose Ready to Sign $158,000-a-week Star for Manchester United
- Stars Return – Liverpool’s Strongest Possible 4-3-3 XI vs Southampton
- World Class €125million Star Could be Offered to Liverpool – He Likes Klopp
- 3-4-2-1: Arsenal’s Strongest Possible XI vs Tottenham
- Manchester United can Sign €80m Star for €45m in January – Mou’s Priority
- Arsenal will Push Again to Sign Raheem Sterling
- 4-2-3-1: Manchester United’s Strongest Possible XI vs Newcastle
Category Archives: Monaco
Liverpool suffered a shocking defeat at the hands of Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium and now their top four chances are officially over.
Tottenham have already qualified for the knockout rounds of the Europa League but still have not guaranteed the top spot.
With time running out in the summer transfer window, Manchester United splashed heavy cash to secure the signing of Anthony Martial from Monaco on deadline day.
Last summer, Manchester United completed the signing (loan) of Colombian star forward Radamel Falcao on transfer deadline day.
After letting go three strikers this summer, Manchester United have opted to splash the cash and sign a young French forward for a huge fee.
Manchester United made more than a few official announcements yesterday. The Red Devils have trimmed their squad by letting go players like Lindegaard, Javier Hernandez and Adnan Januzaj (on-loan).
Manchester United have mostly wasted time in the summer transfer window and have now sealed a deal to sign a young striker for a huge sum.
Last summer, Manchester United were the busiest English Premier League side in the closing stages of the transfer window and lured the likes of Radamel Falcao and Angel Di Maria.
Liverpool are Closing in on Rock Solid Signing after Confirmation From his Rep that Star Wants PL Move
Liverpool have already signed one defender in the form of Joe Gomez and are also looking to secure another in Nathaniel Clyne.
Tottenham have been linked with numerous players but for some reason Monaco is the main club in the lime light.